Story theories *SPOILERS*

Loveless

Anyone have any theories as to why Sigma can use the vita chamber?? I thought I found all the Audio diaries and from what I did find there was no explanation. My theory is if the Thinker has control over everything in Rapture couldn't it dictate who and who isn't revived by the vita cambers? What do you think?

im pretty sure since the thinker was made by porter/sigma he was brought back with the help of tenabaum to help her escape rapture with the thinker

That is possible, it is also possible that Eleanore used her control of the little sisters to help out Tenenbaum and get sigma up and running as a precursor or test to see if it would work for Delta. Here is a question, where is Sigmas little Sister? If he is an Alpha series he should have been bonded to a little sister like all the others but there is no mention of this anywhere i have been able to find. After several play throughs on Minerva's den My theory behind that is he was the Big Daddy mentioned in the audio diary about the *hic* Robotic little sisters *hic*. If they were going to test out robotic sisters vs real girls they would need a control subject to test them out on, hence an Alpha with no bonded little sister. This might also give a better reason for that one robotic little sister attempting to move when you first enter the workshop that the completed models are stored in rather then an electrical error. It could also explain why sigma was on his way to minerva's den in the intro, if he had no need to help out sisters he was a big daddy left to his own whims and could do as his instincts directed, and I think Porter would want to get back to his only friend/family member The Thinker.

• 2 months later...
Here is a question, where is Sigmas little Sister? If he is an Alpha series he should have been bonded to a little sister like all the others but there is no mention of this anywhere i have been able to find. After several play throughs on Minerva's den My theory behind that is he was the Big Daddy mentioned in the audio diary about the *hic* Robotic little sisters *hic*. If they were going to test out robotic sisters vs real girls they would need a control subject to test them out on, hence an Alpha with no bonded little sister. This might also give a better reason for that one robotic little sister attempting to move when you first enter the workshop that the completed models are stored in rather then an electrical error. It could also explain why sigma was on his way to minerva's den in the intro, if he had no need to help out sisters he was a big daddy left to his own whims and could do as his instincts directed, and I think Porter would want to get back to his only friend/family member The Thinker.

I thought that exact same thing when I found the diary in the robotic little sister workshop. I had wondered passively myself through the game about the lack of a bonded little sister for Sigma, and when I reached the conclussion of the game and realised he didn't have one, my mind was immediately cast back to the robotic little sisters.

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that lol.