is this game any good?

Pantherrfan

Just as the title says, Is this game any good?

I would like to know as well, as I just picked it up at Blockbuster for $14.99 on the B1G1 sale, Fallout 3 ended up being free.

I have not seen the Avatar movie, nor have any interest in seeing it. Looking for a 1000 in this game and thats all. Hopefully an enjoyable 1000.

Well, haven't played the game, but you have it, so why are you asking O.o just play it and find out.

But as for the movie, I watched it last night for the first time, after having no interest in it, and I actually really enjoyed it. One of the better movies I have seen in a long time. Definately worth the time IMHO.

• 3 months later...

No. Get the film instead. The game may be good with all the transport, but if you play as the smurfs its pants. You can get lost easily sometimes and the game feels more like a slog than something you really want to play. I dont think it follows the story either.

Blockbuster film, terrible game

• 3 weeks later...
love the game, seriously, it's not that half-$*( movie game they usually make, this one is actually very enjoyable and not that glitchy at all, i feel it's not a rushed-to-market game

been having a blast and multiplayer is +

so true, first thing i did was kill humans online in MP. sick ass game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...