Well time for another controller

WRM5567

I bought one of those wired 360 controller from Gamestop for like $25. Well it just went out today because a wire was cut on the right bumper. I was playing Too Human and hit rb and didn't go off. So I thought I didn't have a rune so I thought nothing of it. Then I played Battlefield: Bad Company and when I went to change weapons I couldn't and release I was in trouble because my wireless was dead and couldn't find the cord to charge it. Well I went and tore the controller down and found that the wire on the rb was cut by the button itself and that the left one was getting close to being cut. Apparently they have the wires going over the circut board right under the button so when you press the bumbers hard enough they would cut right through the cord. I would solder it but the wires are too thin for the job. Thats what I get for playing $25 for a controller.

I usually have to replace my personal controller about twice a year...

The face buttons just go soft and the Analog slighty less responsive after a while...

I probably have about 16 controllers at home now.. Been through 2 White, 2 black, 1 Green and im currently on my Second Red...

It doesnt really bother me cause they just will wear down after a while like anything...

The rest i keep at home for multiplayer and system link...

P.S. Dont even get me started with f@@@ing PS3 Controllers... Biggest piles of crap ive ever seen.

seems like a bit of a design flaw , im definatly in need of a new one , same as you my RB is close to dying from exstensive reloading on GoW , and both my sticks kinda move without actually moving them - i think wobbly is the best way describe them =D

But i was in GAME the other day and they were advertising them at 19.99 wireless , so i was like nice ill buy one - took it to counter and it was 32.99 , they were only 19.99 when purchased with the new fight night ....f*ckers

Edited by Teh BeZ
looked like i typed it with my tongue