Choices : How did you go? (Spoilers)

Lavindathar

Just wondering how you guys and gals made your choices throughout episode one.....

Cash : I gave it faith

Beast : I lied to him

Rescue : I went to Toad first

Gren : I tore his arm off

Chase : I chased the Woodsman

I think the only two important choices are the last two, and the beast choice. and I when I replayed for the novice librarian achievement I changed my final two choices, and I think that when I start episode two ill use that save instead.

Edited by Lavindathar

Just wondering how you guys and gals made your choices throughout episode one.....

I think the only two important choices are the last two, and I when I replayed for the novice librarian achievement I changed my final two choices, and I think that when I start episode two ill use that save instead.

Did the same.

Let's see my choices where:

1. Did you give Faith your money?. Nope, I held onto the cash. I admit I watched a video before playing this where someone did give their money and wanted to see how different it played out. Plus I got to pay for my drink at the end. 14.7%
  2. Did you tell Beast the truth about Beauty? I'd already promised Beauty I'd keep quiet so I lied to Beast when I saw him. 56.4%
  3. Where did you decide to go first? I went to see Prince Lawrence first. I read a little too much into things and thought the phone call from Toad was just trying to delay Bigby seeing the husband. 25%
  4. What happened to Prince Lawrence? Managed to prevent Prince Lawrence's death. Once I saw him moving the gun during the search I decided it was time to react. No percentage goes with this.
  5. Who is your prime suspect? As of now I don't really think anyone offered as an option is the killer but I decided to point my finger at the Tweedles. 13.9%
  6. Mercy or Vengeance? Mercy...chose not to tear off Gren's arm. I'd been playing Bigby as less aggressive so seemed the best call to go with this. No percentage goes with this and isn't one of the tracked stats either.
  7. Who did you arrest? Tweedle Dee. If I'm going to single the Tweedles out as my suspect of choice then I'm going to go after them. Plus I was feeling a little vindictive after Tweedle Dum knocked Bigby out earlier. 68.9%

Can't wait for the next episode. Only reason I hate these episode based things, as soon as I finish one I want the next one to play straight away. I'm just impatient.

I think the only two important choices are the last two, and the beast choice. and I when I replayed for the novice librarian achievement I changed my final two choices, and I think that when I start episode two ill use that save instead.

Damn, I did the same!

Cannot wait to see what happens in Episode 2.

• 2 months later...

Didn't give my money to Faith. It's not my job to pay loose ends for a prostitute.

This answer wasn't in my final choices, but I told both Beauty and Beast that I was staying out of their business.

Defended Snow to Crane. He was being an asshole to her.

Went to Toad's first. When I heard Toad's call, I initially thought that Lawrence went over to Woody's apartment to confront him once he found out about Faith's death, so I figured it would be pointless to go to Lawrence's first. I also interpreted the blade in the mirror as Faith's murder weapon.

Did not save Prince Lawrence. I had no idea that this was even a choice. Unfortunate, but I doubt I'll go back and change it. Based on my choices, it seems as if he killed himself after finding out about Faith, but I can't really trust what Dee is saying since he still ran in the end.

Left Grendel alone. This choice wasn't in my final choices either...odd...anyway, like Woodsman said, he had enough.

Arrested Woodsman. I don't understand why he was running in the first place...he sounded pretty believable when I accused him of Faith's death, but he obviously still has something to hide, which is why I went after him.

And at the end of the episode, I still have zero idea who killed anyone. :confused: Bring on episode two!

I gave Faith my money. It felt like the right thing to do, considering what she had been through.

I told both Beauty and Beast that I'd stay out of their quarrel. Their personal problems are theirs to deal with unless they choose to make it my problem.

I went to Lawrence's apartment first. I initially decided to go to Toad's first because I thought I'd be able to catch whomever was there, but after seeing that Lawrence died and that nothing really changed, I decided that the amount of blood warranted going to Lawrence's apartment first.

I saved Lawrence's life and told him about Faith's death. I felt that it was better that he learn the truth now instead of lying to him about it.

I walked away from Grendel. While I understand the mythology reference from tearing his arm off, doing so seemed needlessly cruel after I had just broken his knee, slashed his eye and throat open, and impaled him with a pool stick in the shoulder.

I arrested the Woodsman. While the Tweedles are definitely up to something, the Woodsman was the entire reason I was there in the first place. Also, he wouldn't have tried to run if he didn't know something about what's going on.

Cash : I gave it faith (funny I went to pay for my drink and had no money)

Gren : I walked away

Chase : I chased Dee (or Dumb)

I'll be honest, I didn't tear off his arm in fear of how Snow White would react. Made the ending that much more emotional for me.

Cash : I gave it faith (funny I went to pay for my drink and had no money)

Gren : I walked away

Chase : I chased Dee (or Dumb)

Did exactly the same, even went to pay for the drink forgetting I had no cash as well. :p

• 4 months later...

Did you give Faith your money?. You and 84.9% of players gave Faith your money.

Did you tell Beast the truth about Beauty? You and 19.3% of players tried to stay out of it.

Where did you decide to go first? You and 69.4% of players went to help Toad before Prince Lawrence.

What happened to Prince Lawrence? You did not prevent Prince Lawrence's death.

Who is your prime suspect? You and 15.5% of players pointed their finger at the Tweedles.

Who did you arrest? When it came down to the wire, you and 68% of players made sure Tweedle Dee didn't get away.