Choices? #Spoilers#

- Saved Sarah at the trailer park (didnt bother to save her at the Observation Deck since at that point she has proven to be nothing but a liability)

- Didnt rob Arvo (Clem didnt need any medicine)

- Crawled through ticket booth (who wouldnt?)

- Held the baby (why not?)

- Shot Rebecca (Clem was the first to notice her change so I killed her so she couldnt get the drop on anyone else)

Saved Sarah (annoying but give me a break if you'd actually have left her you're pretty cowardly)

Plz, how about not taking this game so seriously... Like we've seen before multiple times, none of the choices actually make a difference. So in the end, she'll still end up dead. If there's a chance to get rid of that nuisance earlier, I'll take it :)

Saved Sarah at the trailer park: I'm all she has now. She needs me. Was kinda pissed she died shortly after, but there was really nothing I could do about that.

Refused to steal from Arvo: Who am I to make another survivor suffer out of my own selfishness? After seeing the ending, though, I wish I put a bullet in his worthless fucking skull.

Volunteered to crawl through the ticket booth: What else was I gonna do? Didn't seem like there was a walker in the room.

Held the baby: Why not? As soon as it started crying though, I said "I don't wanna hold it anymore." Lmao.

Shot Rebecca: And instantly regret it after seeing the fight that broke out. But since Kenny shoots her if you decide not to, it seems like a fight would've broken out anyway.

TALK ABOUT A CLIFF HANGER FOR THIS EPISODE HOT DAMN.

Left Sarah (Disliked her since the season started. Got on my nerves like Ben from season 1)

Stole from Arvo (figured Kenny needed mess for his eye, like had something wrong with his ribs and Rebecca was having a kid)

Let Bonnie open the door (kind of looked like she got bit but I guess we'll see. I was tired of doing everyone's chores so I made her open the door)

Held the baby (it just felt like you had to hold it. Probably never going to see a baby ever again in the zombie apocalypse anytime soon anyway)

Shot Rebecca (Figured everyone is getting killed off and some of them are my fault so might as well add a higher body count to my growing list of deaths I've caused)

Saved Sarah - I figured I'd be able to cheer her up and make her stronger and more productive

Didn't rob Arvo - I immediately thought of Season 1 and how stealing from that car is what made that guy kidnap Clementine, I figured stealing again would come back to bite me in the ass again

Crawled through the booth - why not? I figured kicking it would make too much noise anyway

Held the baby - Again, why not?

Didn't shoot Rebecca - I thought someone might think I just shot her without reason, so I wanted to make sure someone else saw she turned and shoot her themselves. But the end result is the same anyway

Left Sarah at the trailer park? Me and 47.7% of players saved Sarah at the trailer park. - I saved Sarah at the trailer park because I pinky promised her in Episode 1: All That Remains with the promise of being her friend forever, and as Clementine stated in Episode 4: Around Every Corner of Season One, "We don't leave friends behind.". My morality says that it's better to preserve life than to abandon it, no matter how detrimental the life may be to mine.

Robbed Arvo? Me and 47.4% of players refused to steal from Arvo. - I refused to steal from Arvo because theft is morally wrong, regardless of if the person that you stole from lied to you, which is still left to be seen, in regards of if he has a sick sister or not.

Crawled through ticket booth? Me and 48.8% of players volunteered to crawl through. - I volunteered to crawl through because I'd rather risk my safety for the sake of others than for others to risk their safety for the sake of me, similar to that of what Lee did for Clementine, he risked his safety for the sake of her.

Held the baby? Me and 56.7% of players held the baby. - I held the baby because he is innocent and pure, something that you don't see too much in The Walking Dead universe. The baby is the definition of humanity currently, something of which that I think resonates with Clementine deeply.

Shot Rebecca? Me and 57.3% of players did not shoot Rebecca. - I did not shoot Rebecca because her and Clementine bonded a lot to build up a relationship, a relationship that caused Clementine to view Rebecca as a mother figure like to how she viewed Lee as a father figure. With that being said, my actions coincided to my actions of how I dealt with Lee in Season One, I didn't shoot him, and I didn't shoot Rebecca.

Left Sarah at the trailer park - I'm starting to understand that difficult decisions have to be made. Sarah was a liabilty.

Robbed Arvo - Thought it would help Rebbeca...

Crawled through the booth - I knew it was coming. We should of had the option to make noise.

Held the baby - I'm cold but why not. I am also in the camp of not having babies. You can't bring a baby into this world and watching a baby get eaten would destroy me.

Shot Rebecca - Probably wasn't smart but I couldn't let her eat the baby.

• 2 weeks later...

I left Sarah. After giving Ben every freaking chance in season 1 despite him being an obvious liability I find it a lot easier to make the choice to cut the dead weight for the good of the productive members of my group. Glad I got to shoot Rebecca too, she's been nothing but a class A bitch since I met her.

• 2 weeks later...

Saved Sarah, again to me she is Clem's best friend.

Robbed Arvo, shouldn't have but the pain meds were needed.

Crawled through the ticket booth, didn't want to make noise. Too bad we lost the water though.

Held the baby, I was trying to be friends with Rebecca.

I did not shoot Rebecca, couldn't bring myself to. Stupid Russians opened fire after Kenny shot her though.

My choices were:

Left Sarah at the trailer park?

• You and 71.3% of players saved Sarah at the trailer park.

Robbed Arvo?

• You and 55.5% of players refused to steal from Arvo.

Crawled through ticket booth?

• You and 86% of players volunteered to crawl through.

Held the baby?

• You and 92.9% of players held the baby.

Shot Rebecca?

• You and 56.4% of players chose to shoot Rebecca.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...