Warning: Do not abandon daily challenges!

J Lo

I figured I would spread the word about this because it happened to me and it's pretty annoying.

So with the latest update/DLC inclusion came the introduction of daily challenges. It looks as if you get 3 at a time and there's a total of 9 you can do since it says 3/9 in the daily challenge category. I did the first three daily challenges, but they never went away. They all marked as complete, so what I did was abandon them to make room for 3 new ones. Doing this literally broke the challenge menu. Now whenever I try to go into challenges, it kicks me to the main menu with the following error message:

"There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again.

-----

ui/menu_challenges.nut #736

[uI] arith op - between 'integer' and 'null' (the index doesn't exist)"

Figured I would spread the word so people don't make the same mistake as me. Hopefully they fix this really soon because I want to look at my challenges. :mad:

The "X" prompt doesn't appear on the bottom?

My question is, do the daily challenges just go away after you've completed all of them?

Well when I completed the first three, they didn't go away...and the menu says 3/9 so I abandoned them and that's when my game broke, so I'm not sure...