Digital Release - When?

J Lo

I hardly ever get Games On Demand, but does anyone know when Destiny will be up for download? Will it get a "midnight release" so to say? I would like to start the download for it tonight so it can be ready to play when I get home from work tomorrow.

According to the disclaimer on X1, it says the game will be playable at midnight Pacific time for me, even though I live on the east coast. So a 3AM launch for me.

If you are getting it on the Xbox One then you can download it now and play it from 12am on the 9th your time (although most people seem to be reporting that anywhere in the US is 12am PST that you can play from) or if you are planning on getting it for the 360 then I'd imagine it will be added at 12am as well

Lucky you , I get a servers unavailable message :(

mines still installing but its ready to play. not letting me connect im gussing because its not fully installed......at least i hope so lol

physical copy btw not digital

edit yeah it was cos it wasnt fully installed playing now XD

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

so surely the xbox one digital version which you can PRE LOAD will be playable

You are completely clueless. The digital copy is LOCKED until microsoft unlocks it. Key components required for the game to launch are still missing. And will be until the aforementioned unlocking of them takes place. Now, please, go somewhere else with your false assumptions.

You are completely clueless. The digital copy is LOCKED until microsoft unlocks it. Now, please, go somewhere else with your false assumptions.

pull your head out of your ass man jesus its obviously the case for some people like the poster above from europe who is playing the digital version you dont have to be a dick about it its not like im stating it as fact

surely the xbox one digital version which you can PRE LOAD will be playable

its not like im stating it as fact

What was that you were saying? I couldn't hear you over all the contradictions. And for the record, you're the one being the dick. Not once did I tell you to pull your head out of your ass. I called you clueless. Which you are. Because this thread is dicussing the digital release. And you have a physical copy. Which means you are, in fact, clueless in the subject.

What was that you were saying? I couldn't hear you over all the contradictions. And for the record, you're the one being the dick. Not once did I tell you to pull your head out of your ass. I called you clueless. Which you are. Because this thread is dicussing the digital release. And you have a physical copy. Which means you are, in fact, clueless in the subject.

As far as I can tell, the guy gave his input on the physical copy and never stated anything as fact. Either way responding the way you did wasn't called for. In future either respond nicely or don't respond at all if you can't act civil.

Hey quick question that's kinda on-topic but anyway so I downloaded the digital copy on my xbox one and, since i'm on the east coast, won't be able to play until 3 am. However, I am picking up a physical copy for my brother in a couple of hours but I was gonna play it as soon as I get home so I don't have to wait til 3 am. You think I would have to install the physical copy in addition to the digital or can I just get right to playing the game?