Free Xbox Live

jobless sam

I have contacted XboxSupport via Twitter today but unfortunately they don't know the exact time when SILVER users 'become'* GOLD users.

*get access to play MP mode, use Twitter, Facebook, Last.fm

Edited by AuriDUL

I DON'T THINK YOU DO.

I had the same issue with Xtival 09. Basically its like a 48hr code. You get to play online and do facebook and twitter, but you are always Silver unless you buy a 1month,3month or 12month code/membership.

However it still has not gone live yet so the stated 12 mid-day on the website is bull !!!

AND No its GMT as its only for UK as I can gather, could find no info about it on the US site.

I DON'T THINK YOU DO.

I had the same issue with Xtival 09. Basically its like a 48hr code. You get to play online and do facebook and twitter, but you are always Silver unless you buy a 1month,3month or 12month code/membership.

Sorry, I should have written a word 'become' between inverted commas. :)

I participate in any event, festival which offers free access to MP/Twitter/FC/Last.fm and so on, so I actually know how it works. :p No offence, though.

[Edit] I got confused soz, should have re-read your original post

Anyway the times I stated were those stated on the official email I got from xbox and they are definitely GMT, although as usual they are wrong :p

Still cannot find any info about it on the US site.

Edited by Damage

OK its uk and running. The reason I thought it was UK only was because I could not find anything on the US site about it.

Think they just messed up the times as my email says 12 mid-day GMT but I think it started at 18:00.

Oh the free T-shirt for 1GOAL is on Marketplace and is FREE. Enjoy