Trying to register with yourshapecenter.com

wakka420

I would love to click that and be taken into the sign in area, but when i do it takes me to a page that says that the page i was looking for is currently unavailable. yippee!

EDIT: Now it works. Crazy. Either way it should have been easier than this.

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I already have a Uplay account from playing Splinter Cell so I didn't have to register. I entered the Uplay section within the game and its logged in, but then I loggin on to the site and it gives me this message:

"We couldn't retrieve your game data.

This area is dedicated to the owners of Your Shape Fitness Evolved, if you already own and have played the game make sure you've linked your xBox account to your Ubisoft account. You can achieve this via the ingame Uplay service, in the pause menu."

Where did I mess up?

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I already have a Uplay account from playing Splinter Cell so I didn't have to register. I entered the Uplay section within the game and its logged in, but then I loggin on to the site and it gives me this message:

"We couldn't retrieve your game data.

This area is dedicated to the owners of Your Shape Fitness Evolved, if you already own and have played the game make sure you've linked your xBox account to your Ubisoft account. You can achieve this via the ingame Uplay service, in the pause menu."

Where did I mess up?

That's what I'm getting, too. I have a uPlay account from when I played Assassin's Creed 2, so there was no need to sign up again. I already downloaded some AC2 content in the past to my XBox, so my GT and uPlay are linked. Just to be sure, I also logged in to yourshapegame.com using my GT and telling it to log in as an existing member. I even got the message that the accounts have been successfully linked.

I also started up uPlay in game so that it 'knows' I have the game, but nothing unlocked. Did I miss something?

there seems to be an issue with the website...this may have something to do with it. I've been getting random responses when i try to access the website since the day before thanksgiving. Also my stats have not been updated on the website since thanksgiving.

not entirely sure, but i think it is probably the website at the moment...not something you are doing.

I was able to login and link my account yesterday and send a challenge but ,y friends never got anything on their 360 and when I reloaded the game no achievements popped for linking or challenging.

Now today I get page not fopund when trying to login.

Obviously they are having a lot of problems with the site.