Episode 1 choices (obvious spoilers)

Post your choices here, not sure about my first playthrough so definitely gunna have to do it again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Helped Christa

- Killed the dog

- Accepted Nicks apology

- Refused the man water

- Went with Nick

Not sure if I should have chosen Pete or not but he said he was out of ammo so I went with the obvious choice, but then Nick said I should have saved Pete. I realise either way is going to be bad but I can see the last choice being the only one that actually affects the playthrough.

Hate rebecca already as well :uzi:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Helped Christa

- Killed the dog

- Accepted Nicks apology

- Gave the Man water

- Went with Pete

Awesome I loved The Walking Dead Season 1. So exciting to buy and play it later. Of course other hand I love easy achievements.

Yup, Achievements are straight through. Which IMO, makes this game so much more enjoyable. I don't want to travel around collecting random items for 10g.

Edited by CcAaRrSsOoNn3

Am I the only one that went with Nick because they showed that Pete's leg was bitten?

I wanted to have Pete more, bur didn't see the point since he was bitten.

I did the same too, I went with Nick since Pete was bitten, I figured it was the most logical choice!

- Left Christa - Didn't really like her, she clearly blamed you.

- Killed the dog - I liked the dog so I could no way let him suffer.

- Accepted Nicks apology - He seemed okay just a bit hot headed.

- Gave the Man water - Seemed logical and wasn't really a reason to refuse it.

- Went with Pete - Although he was a bit harsh he would be far more valuable in the circumstances (when his legs fixed up).

Hate rebecca already as well :uzi:

haha, yeah she sucks, was so tempted to use the "so who's baby IS it" line, but figured Clem wasn't in the best position to play that card

- Helped Christa

- Killed the dog (stupid dog, I was hoping Clem would have a new best buddy:mad:)

- Accepted Nicks apology

- Gave the man water (was thinking it might get him to say something)

- Went with Pete (Nick had bullets and wasn't hurt so I was thinking he could take care of himself where as Pete was pretty screwed)

Went with the same as the OP:

- Helped Christa

- Killed the dog

- Accepted Nicks apology

- Refused the man water

- Went with Nick

Played it pretty nice so far, I can't bring myself to turn my little Clem into a scheming manipulate ice queen just yet. I'll save that for the sequel to my Evil Lee playthrough of Season One. Didn't give the guy water though, what with him trying to kill me and stuff.

In the end I picked Nick purely because Pete was bitten, even though I preferred him to Nick.

- Helped Christa

- Killed the dog

- Accepted the apology

- Gave the man water

- Helped Nick

Pretty much every response was easy to make this time around. I wasn't about to let Christa get hurt all by herself, that dog was just too far gone to keep alive (I know, he was hungry, but goddamnit, you get stuck like that... I couldn't not put him down), I don't see a reason to hate Nick so much so quickly, and I certainly hoped the guy would say SOMETHING if I gave him the water. But that final choice..

I'm wondering if Pete was actually bit. It was a little covered up, so I wouldn't say it's as concrete as choosing the obviously unbit Nick. In the moment, Pete did look pretty concerned after saying he was fine, but... I dunno, I guess we'll see what happens when episode two is released.

Speaking of... Goddamn that cliffhanger.

- Helped Christa

- Killed the dog

- Accepted Nicks apology

- Gave the Man water

- Went with Pete

Yup, Achievements are straight through. Which IMO, makes this game so much more enjoyable. I don't want to travel around collecting random items for 10g.

Yeah I agreed. I getting tired of many collectibles for many games. I like collectibles but sometime frustrated to get achievements and sometime it is great no achievements for it. Glad Telltale Games want made epic game without frustrated and give gamers enjoy storyline and ending and some hours through it. Sweets. :)

I go on 360 now and buy and download it now. :)

Just finished. Amazing Episode to through you back into, miss playing as Lee but already getting used to making these choices from Clem's point of view.

- Helped Christa (threw the rock.haha)

- Killed the dog (little shit!)

- Accepted Nicks apology (unfortunately, cause he looks like he's going to be a major pain in the ass this season!)

- Gave the man water (not sure why, thought that he might of told me what happened to Christa - obviously not!)

- Went with Pete(Well Nick is a tool and would of probably ran off like that lame kid from S1-Ben I think? :/. Plus Pete looked like there was less walkers on his side, however I think I was mistaken there too.)

Brilliant episode! :)

I seem to have followed the majority :

I went with:

- Helped Christa (Why wouldn't I, she's my protector).

- Killed the dog. (I'm Clem, and I'm a survivor. The dog had to go).

- Accepted Nicks apology (I need friends right? Helps to be nice - although I did bitch-slap Rebecca down)

- Gave the man water (I wanted information, he wanted water)

- Went with Nick (I had no choice here. I really wanted to go with Pete, but I couldn't. The game clearly shows you he was bitten. Even with no ammo, I would of gone with pete if it wasn't for the bite. My names Clem, and I'm a survivor).

STILL. NOT. BITTEN.