New Achievements?

big red marino

How do you force an update in the store?

I think I figured it out... open the store, select settings from the charm menu, then select app updates... Is this what you were talking about? If so, that didn't work for me. No updates were available. I'm running v1.8.0.31029 of Minesweeper and Win8.0, and still not getting achievements to pop.

I think I figured it out... open the store, select settings from the charm menu, then select app updates... Is this what you were talking about? If so, that didn't work for me. No updates were available. I'm running v1.8.0.31029 of Minesweeper and Win8.0, and still not getting achievements to pop.

Needs to be 8.1 from what I hear. Good luck with that. lots of issues with 8.1

How do you force an update in the store?

Like you said... Go to the App Store, choose the Settings charm, click "App Updates," the click "Check for updates." It showed that Minesweeper had an update pending. I told it to update, and when complete, achievements were able to unlock.

I am using 8.1, recent upgrade from Vista. Due to the fact that I was using Vista, I couldn't upgrade directly to 8.1. I had to upgrade Vista to 8, then 8 to 8.1. Honestly, given the brief time I spent using 8, I don't see much difference between it and 8.1, other than some extra features in 8.1 (tiny tiles, etc).

Good luck!

Just a heads up the medal ones will likely take a year to unlock just like Taptiles!

Gahhhh. I'm wondering if I shouldn't start in on the medal counts for Solitaire and Mahjong as well, at this point... I really don't like having to wait a year to 100% a game.