New Achievements but they won't unlock.

Khimarhi

There are now new achievements but they aren't unlocking. Anyone else have this problem. Is there DLC to buy?

Go into the store and check to make sure you've got the update (I got one Saturday after the achievements had already been showing for a few days). Should tell you last updated date upper left of the game page in the store. You can force an app update check by bringing up your charm bar (bottom right corner) while in the store. It should update automatically if you've got Win 8.1.

There are also a few glitched achievements if you've already played the WP version; 1-2-1 and 1-2-2-1 won't unlock on Win8 if you've unlocked them on the phone. Most of the others seem to be working fine, even for finding a 6 (which glitched for me on the phone version).

EDIT: Apparently the update is for Win8.1 only, not Win8, but I can't confirm that.

Edited by Buckswana

Wait a minute. You're saying the achievements won't unlock if you already have them on the phone? Damn it. I already have 200G on the phone.

Some of the achievements are currently glitched if you've already unlocked them on the phone. Hopefully, they'll release a patch soon, like they did with AlphaJax.