Episode 2 Choices [Spoilers]

- I took the blame for Sarah's photo

- Sat with Luke at the Dinner Table(Could have been either way, but Luke "asked" to sit next to him)

- Told Walter the truth about Matthew

- Convinced Walter to forgive Nick

- Stayed to help Carlos (wrong time to play the hero)

Took blame for Sarah's photo? Me and 44.1% of players took the blame. - I took the blame for Sarah's photo because I took the picture, therefore I deserve to be blamed for it, not Sarah. Sarah did ask me to take the picture, but I didn't have to accept it, therefore I rightfully so deserve to be blamed.

Who did you sit with at dinner? Me and 66% of players sat with Kenny. - I sat with Kenny because I felt as, though, Clementine and him needed to reacquaint themselves to each other, seeing as how they were separated from each other for an extended period of time.

Told Walter the truth about Matthew? Me and 72.8% of players told Walter the truth. - I told Walter the truth because similar to that of what I said for the first episode of the first season, "A New Day", regarding whether or not that I lied to Hershel, "people have to trust you to be a friend. Being honest will make it more likely for people to always believe in you, no matter what."

As Hershel said and I quote, "You're going to have to depend on the honesty of strangers if you're going to make it. And if those same people get to questioning yours, you're going to be in trouble."

Nick's fate? Me and 86.7% of players convinced Walter to forgive Nick. - I convinced Walter to forgive Nick because we've all made mistakes, thus meaning we're all in need of forgiveness for all of our wrongdoings, and Nick isn't exempt from that.

Left to find Kenny? Me and 43.1% of players stayed to help Carlos. - I stayed to help Carlos because he's my friend.

As Clementine said in Episode 4: Around Every Corner of Season One and I quote, "We don't leave friends behind."

Edited by Andre16182

- Took the blame Just the way my moral compass points I guess.

- Sat with Luke Not really sure why on this one. Despite knowing Kenny, I felt like I was more a part of the other group at present, and didn't want to ostracise myself from them.

-Told Walter the truth about Matthew Figured there was really no way out of that, plus if I'd have lied and Walter had learned the truth at a later point, it would have been a much worse fallout.

-Convinced Walter to forgive Nick Self explanatory really.

- Went to find Kenny and Luke I thought if I could find them, we might've been able to flank around and save everyone.

- I took the blame for Sarah's photo - Gotta be as honest as you can and it was the right thing to do.

- Sat with Kenny at the Dinner Table - I missed Kenny and wanted to catch up.

- Told Walter the truth about Matthew - Gotta be as honest as you can and it was the right thing to do.

- Convinced Walter to forgive Nick - Can't we all just get along?!

- Went to look for Kenny - Worked out well for all, but Walter. No one else is dead, but Luke is gone!

Edited by jhawk1977

• I took the blame for Sarah's photo - Just the right thing to do
  • Sat with Luke at dinner - I felt I shouldn't give them a reason to distrust me, and Kenny has become a bit of a drunken, vulgar mess...
  • Told Walter the truth about Matthew - The truth always comes out anyway, so I figured coming clean would prevent any bloodshed between them
  • Convinced Walter to forgive Nick - Same as above
  • Stayed to help Carlos - Hoping to eventually kill Carver with kindness. Still lost Alvin though.

• 3 weeks later...

• You and 57.5% of players blamed someone else. -- I only took to photo of Sarah because she asked me too. I had no intentions of doing so until she asked me.
  • You and 65.8% of players sat with Kenny. -- I missed Kenny and was so happy to see him again. I wanted to see what he had been up to.
  • You and 73.9% of players told Walter the truth. -- I didn't want Walter grieving anymore or wondering what had happened to Matthew.
  • You and 85.8% of players convinced Walter to forgive Nick. -- It truly was an accident. I was sorry to see Matthew die, but Nick didn't know any better.
  • You and 56.3% of players sought Kenny's help. -- I was hoping I would find Kenny and Luke and then free the others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Didn't take the blame for Sarah's photo: Thought I could've lied my way out of it.

Sat with Kenny at dinner: I wanted to catch up with an old friend! Plus, I still don't completely trust the new group...

Didn't tell Walter the truth about Matthew: Thought we could avoid it altogether...damn me for picking up that knife in the first place.

Convinced Walter to forgive Nick: I really don't know why I keep sticking up for Nick. I just feel bad for him I guess.

Stayed to help Carlos: I didn't want Carlos to die for me to go and find Kenny and potentially have it be for nothing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

- Didn't take the blame for Sarah's photo - I took the phoro but only becasue she wanted me too.

- Sat with Luke at the Dinner Table - Kenny old friend, but been too long.

- Didn't tell Walter the truth about Matthew - not my place to say anything.

- Convinced Walter to forgive Nick - Nick saved me.

- Stayed to help Carlos - that cheating bitch telling me to find Kenny and Luke, it's your fault not Carlos!

• 3 months later...

- Took blame for Sarah's photo (didn't want her getting in trouble with her dad)

- Sat with Kenny (treat old friends better than new friends)

- Told Walter the truth (lies only add up to more lies before the truth eventually unfolds)

- Convinced Walter to forgive Nick (Nick's a good guy in my opinion)

- Went to look for Kenny and Luke (I figured the more firepower the merrier)

• 3 months later...