What were YOUR choices?

I just finished my playthrough and here are my Endgame choices:

[spoiler=1981]http://s29.postimg.org/5hrx13d1v/Snapshot_20140514_112944.jpg

What were your choices?

Also, from playing the game, all Achievements are story-based (no missable Achievements).

Edited by Redemption Mode
Added Spoiler Tag and Achievement info

I helped tried to hide the talkie. (Even though I wanted to give it. The choice said,"I found it")

Watched Kenny kill carver. (In that scene i was YES!!!! FUCKING KILL THE FUCKER!!!! lol)

And chopped her arm off. (Nasty ass arm. Lol. And she screamed loud as shit and that ended to the credits)

So far my FAV episode ever. Including 1&2. That carver scene was just so satisfying.

Also told Bonnie about like and helped Sarah. (I swear I typed that in)

Edited by Darkrenegade25

I helped Sarah prune her Plant - She's not holding it together, and I've been really calm with her, trying to get her to stay calm, so I thought helping her with her plant would show her how good a friend I was & how to deal with pressure.

I told Bonnie about Luke - I don't completely trust Bonnie even though she has been really nice in this Episode, but I am trying to have Clem do the right things sometimes, like tell the truth, even if it means feeling the back of Carver's Hand. Plus, she gave off the impression that she like Reggie was there just to stay on Carver's good side, and wanted to escape at the end, so I figured an extra pair of hands could deal with the Walkers.

I admitted stealing the Walkie Talkie - I just wanted Clem to be honest again. Lee taught her how to be a good person in Season One & I'm trying to carry that on.

I went with Sarita - I know a lot of people stayed & watched, but like I said in another thread, I left because Bill said him & Clem weren't all that different, and I wanted to prove him wrong. I know it would have toughened up & desensitised Clementine a little bit more, but I had her leave Lee too in Episode 5, and some of the choices in Season Two I've made like "Still. Not. Bitten." show she's willing to stand up to people.

I chopped Sarita's Hand off - I loved the use of slow motion in this scene, as it really highlighted the panic in Clementine, and that look the Walker gave you as he chomped on Sarita's Arm made you think about wanting to kill him. But I chose to chop her Wrist & Hand off, as I really like her & in the long run, it would have broke Kenny's heart to lose another loved one, especially so soon after Katja.

Edited by SonOfStayPuft

Helped Sarah (figured Clem can handle getting in a bit of trouble, Sarah is a mess and can't)

Didn't tell Bonnie (just because she gave me a coat doesn't mean I trusted her yet)

Tried taking the blame for the walkie (I just figured Carver was less likely to go mental on Clem so I figured that'd be best for the group)

Watched (just wanted to make sure he was actually put down, the guy was just too damn dangerous to leave in Kenny's incapable hands without supervision :p)

Cut off the arm (she was screwed either way, figure the arm might help)

- Admitted stealing the walkie talkie

Does this affect the game afterwards in any way? I meant to admit it, but I accidentally went for the "I found it" answer, so my choice ended up being the opposite. But Kenny immediately took the blame.

"Compassion" - Helped Sarah with her chores? You and 78.7% of players helped Sarah.

"Trust" - Told Bonnie about Luke? You and 49.9% of players chose to hide Luke's presence.

"Selflessness" - Admitted to stealing the walkie talkie? You and 55.8% of players tried to hide the theft.

"Vengeance" - Watched Kenny kill Carver? You and 70.6% of players watched.

"Risk" - Chopped off Sarita's arm? - You and 82.3% of players chopped off Sarita's arm.

This episode was epic! The Carver death scene where Kenny just beat his head to a pulp with that crowbar was insane. Also when Sarita is silent for a moment after you cut her hand off and then lets out that scream had me dying lol.

Told Sarah to listen to Carver

Helped Sarah.

Lied to Bonnie

Tried to tell Carver i found the walkie talkie but Kennie interfered

Told the group we can't leave kenny

Left the room when Carver was going to be killed.

Left Saritas arm on. We are in a zombie mob we don't need screaming and blood. When we get to the safe house nearby we are gonna clean the wound then hold her down and chop it off.

• 3 weeks later...

"Compassion" -- Helped Sarah with her chores?

• You and 77.4% of players helped Sarah.

"Trust" -- Told Bonnie about Luke?

• You and 50.3% of players told Bonnie that Luke contacted you.

"Selflessness" -- Admitted to stealing the walkie talkie?

• You and 42.6% of players tried to speak up.

"Vengeance" -- Watched Kenny kill Carver?

• You and 69.3% of players watched.

"Risk" -- Chopped off Sarita's arm?

• You and 82.2% of players chopped off Sarita's arm.

• 1 month later...

Helped Sarah with her chores: Otherwise, she was just going to stand there. Plus I still felt bad about Carlos hitting her.

Hid Luke's presence from Bonnie: Despite showing such remorse for her past actions, I still don't completely trust her. After this episode's end, though, I do.

Tried to hide the walkie talkie theft: Thought we could get away with it. Didn't know Kenny was going to take the fall for me.

Watched Kenny kill Carver: There was no way I was missing that after all he's done. Fuck that guy.

Chopped off Sarita's arm: If I went for the zombie, she would've just turned eventually. She'll just be like Reggie now. Hopefully I saved her life because I don't want Kenny being a depressive mess on top of his physical mess.

• 3 weeks later...

Helped Sarah with her chores? Me and 77.1% of players helped Sarah. - I helped Sarah with her chores because as an idealistic person, I try to help any and every body, even if, any and every body aren't desirable candidates to help. I also believe that Carlos smacking Sarah was detrimental to her, which caused her to not be able to function properly, thus meaning that she was in need of help due to the improper functioning resonating within her and exemplifying without her.

Told Bonnie about Luke? Me and 51% of players told Bonnie that Luke contacted you. - I told Bonnie that Luke contacted me because it's better to reveal the truth than to conceal it from someone. If you conceal what you know, then what you know will reveal you, therefore if you choose to suppress the truth, the truth will inevitably expose you.

Admitted to stealing the walkie talkie? Me and 42.4% of players tried to speak up. - I tried to speak up because I firmly believe that when you do something morally wrong, that you should be upfront and honest by confessing your wrongdoing before whosoever it is that you wronged.

Watched Kenny kill Carver? Me and 31.5% of players left with Sarita. - I left with Sarita because I didn't want to demonstrate an animalistic behavior by appeasing an evil nature that enjoys to watch an inhumane action take place, the same behavior that Kenny allowed to overtake him in the moment of choosing to kill Carver.

Chopped off Sarita's arm? Me and 16.4% of players killed the zombie that bit Sarita. - I killed the zombie that bit Sarita because the hatchet that Clementine was using is covered in walker's gore, which if it was used to sever her arm, then it would be deemed useless in saving her life, because she would probably be contracting the virus from the walker's gore on the hatchet. I also killed the zombie that bit Sarita because unlike Reggie, he had some kind of medical treatment immediately after his arm was severed, whereas with the group being in and navigating through the middle of a horde of walkers, the chances of procuring medical treatment for her in a timely fashion before she dies of the loss of blood is not likely.

• 1 month later...

Helped Sarah with her chores, to me Sarah is the closest thing Clem has to a best friend right now. So helping her seemed logical.

I told Bonnie about Luke, Bonnie won my trust with her little speech while we were in the armory.

I tried to admit I took the Walkie Talkie, because I didn't want anyone else to get hurt.

I left with Sarita, I didn't want to watch Kenny lose his humanity for good. Kenny is my favorite character.

Chopped off Sarita's arm, because I figured it worked before. Didn't think about the other consequences. Not enough time to think.

• 4 weeks later...

I helped Sarah - She isn't doing very well, so I thought I would help her.

I didn't tell Bonnie - I didn't completely trust Bonnie at the time.

I tried to hide the theft - I tried to say I found it.

I watched Kenny -I was waiting for this moment ever since the start of this epsiode and more so after he killed Reggie. I loved it.

I chopped Sarita's Hand off - I wanted to save her.

Edited by cjdavies

• 3 months later...

- Helped Sarah with her chores (had to comfort her after she got pimp-slapped by her father)

- Lied about Luke's presence to Bonnie (couldn't trust her, though now I realize she was always trustworthy)

- Admitted to stealing the walkie talkie (maybe Carver would've reacted less aggressively)

- Left with Sarita (nobody else needed to see that, it was Kenny's person vendetta)

- Chopped off Sarita's arm (I hope she would have done the same to me under those circumstances)

• 3 months later...