Choices *spoilers*

Sent Colin to the Farm: He's been an ungrateful shit since the first episode. It's time he goes where he belongs.

Did not try to remove Nerissa's ribbon: I didn't see that as a way to get answers from her. She came to help me out and I wasn't about to invade her space like that.

Went to the Lucky Pawn first: Based on what Beauty and Beast told me, I figured this would be the ideal place to start seeing as it's where Bloody Mary operated out of.

Heard Jersey Devil out: Wanted to see if he was going to provide any more useful information for me. Plus, I didn't want to risk "shut Jersey up" meaning "kill Jersey."

Left money in Crane's jacket: Playing these games has left me super paranoid that doing stupid things that are minor will come back to bite me in the ass down the road, so I decided to not screw with Crane's money/property.

Did not send Toad to the Farm: He seemed pretty sincere about actually getting a glamour this time. Plus, I felt bad for pretty much destroying his car and bothering him all game.

Waited for Tiny Tim: He was super nice the entire time we interacted, so there was no need to be an asshole and abandon him.

Agreed to talk to the Crooked Man: Greatly outnumbered in his office. Plus, I wanted to see where the calm route would take me and see what the Crooked Man had to say about everything that's transpired so far.

• 1 year later...

Didn't Sent Colin to the Farm: I read a lot of the Graphic Novels long before playing the game and just had to be as nice to him as possible.

Tried to remove Nerissa's ribbon: Didn't even think the removal would kill the person wearing the ribbon (made me feel stupid that I had been screaming at the TV to let me remove the ribbon every time I saw one of those girls...

Went to the Lucky Pawn first: Just because I knew I had to go here first if I wanted a book of fables entry

Didn't Hear Jersey Devil out: He badmouthed snow, so he had to get a beat down.

Took money in Crane's jacket: took it since it was embezzled money. This and the money I gave faith from Georgie's safe was the only cash I ever took.

Did not send Toad to the Farm: Really tried to get him to get a glamour, but no such luck..

Waited for Tiny Tim: Seemed the right thing to do

Lit a Cigarette: Didn't want to act too aggressive when I met the crooked man, but at the same time I wasn't going to be nice to him.