Choices *spoilers*

J Lo

Killed Georgie: He gave me all the information he could regarding the ribbons and the Crooked Man, so I felt the least I could do was put him out of his misery.

Brought the Crooked Man back alive: I didn't feel like having to explain to Snow why I came back empty handed and I didn't want the entire town to end up hating me even more. I would've loved to strangle that condescending prick at the steelworks though.

Threw the Crooked Man down the Wishing Well: I was actually considering imprisoning him and letting him rot forever, but then he tried to attack me, so I said fuck it and dropped him in the well.

Accepted TJ's gift for Snow: I mean, who could deny Clem...er, I mean, TJ....

Last words to Nerissa: I hope I've done some good here."

Chased after Nerissa: I wanted to get more information out of her, ESPECIALLY after what she said as she was walking away.

• 3 weeks later...

What did you do to Georgie?

• You and 31.4% of players left Georgie to die.

Did you give the Crooked Man a trial?

• You and 89.6% of players brought the Crooked Man back alive.

How did you punish the Crooked Man?

• You and 38.6% of players threw the Crooked Man down the Witching Well.

Did you accept TJ's gift for Snow?

• You and 98.5% of players decided to accept TJ's gift for Snow.

What were your last words to Nerissa?

• You and 54.8% of players said, "I hope I've done some good here".

Killed Georgie: He gave me all the information he could regarding the ribbons and the Crooked Man, so I felt the least I could do was put him out of his misery.

Brought the Crooked Man back alive: I didn't feel like having to explain to Snow why I came back empty handed and I didn't want the entire town to end up hating me even more. I would've loved to strangle that condescending prick at the steelworks though.

Threw the Crooked Man down the Wishing Well: I was actually considering imprisoning him and letting him rot forever, but then he tried to attack me, so I said fuck it and dropped him in the well.

Accepted TJ's gift for Snow: I mean, who could deny Clem...er, I mean, TJ....

Last words to Nerissa: I hope I've done some good here."

Chased after Nerissa: I wanted to get more information out of her, ESPECIALLY after what she said as she was walking away.

Same apart from I locked up Crooked Man, there had been enough killing and there's no punishment like life in jail, bird jail.

I killed Georgie 'cause even though he was a scumbag you could tell he was just a pawn for the Crooked Man and he did help you out in the end.

• 5 weeks later...

Killed Georgie

Killed Crooked Man

Accepted TJ's gift

Said "None of it mattered in the end"

Chased down Nerissa

I felt like I had to kill the Crooked Man, I screwed almost every resident in Fabletown and the Crooked Man would have persuaded them that I was the bad guy. After the fight with Bloody Mary & after killing the Crooked Man there was a sign,"0 days without an accident"(put a big smile on my face). I played the bad cop all the way through, but not accepting TJ's gift just seemed like a dick move.