Choices? #Spoilers#

Wow! really enjoyed this episode, so many choices.

Through out this season I have turned Clem into a tough little cookie.

Hacking an Axe into Kenny's girlfriend, robbing drugs from people & shooting Rebecca in the head!!

Does all this mean anything we will find out, nice ending to this episode as well

Left Sarah at the trailer park

Robbed Arvo

Crawled through the booth

Didn't hold the baby

Shot Rebecca

Edited by supadryz

Best episode so far in my opinion.

I saved Sarah as it seemed pretty immoral to leave her.

Robbed Arvo, felt our group was far more priority than him & wasn't sure if he was lying.

Crawled though the ticket booth

Held the baby

Shot Rebecca - Regret shooting her as it looks like it started the fight & might kill some of the group as a result

- Saved Sarah at the trailer park (can't just leave her there right)

- Robbed Arvo (he had more than enough in that bag)

- Crawled through ticket booth (hell why not)

- Held the baby (gotta do it once)

- Shot Rebecca (before Kenny does it haha)

Best line in this episode: "I'd eat the shit out of that raccoon!" LMAO :biglaugh

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

As much as I enjoyed this episode, most of the major choices seem inconsequential. Sarah dies anyway, and Arvo still comes back to bite you in the ass. The 3rd and 4th choices seem like Telltale wasn't sure what to pick as their major choices in this episode, so they just went with these two. I can't think of any way in which these two choices can have repercussions in the future, although I hope I'm wrong.

Any of the other choices in the episode could have easily taken a spot as a major choice, but I guess having "Saved Sarah" and "Tried to save Sarah" appearing on the same list would be stupid.

- Saved Sarah

- Didn't rob Arvo

- Crawled through ticket booth

- Held baby

- Shot Rebecca

The choices are how the others in the group treat you I believe. Whenever Arvo claims that you robbed him, Kenny reacts surprised and disgusted before you're able to explain to him that it was Jane. Speaking of Kenny I'm one of the few that didn't chop Sarita's arm off, and at the beginning he treated Clementine with utter contempt and blamed her for everything. Is it the same the other way around?

I saved Sarah

I didn't rob Arvo

I climbed into the Ticket Office

I held the Baby

I called for help instead of shooting Rebecca

Some really tough decisions & yeah, the Gunfight has made me want Episode 5 even more too.

I tell you what I thought was the hardest thing about this Episode for me. Trying to stay on the good side of both Kenny & Luke. Obviously judging by my decisions apart from letting Rebecca rest & Kenny hold the Baby, I've pissed Luke off a lot, but he was a bit dickish in this Ep. I know the pressure is getting to everyone & he doesn't like Kenny, but he was offish with me even when I was nice to him.

I'm one of the few that didn't chop Sarita's arm off, and at the beginning he treated Clementine with utter contempt and blamed her for everything. Is it the same the other way around?

Yeah, I chopped her Arm off & he still blames you for letting her die.

Edited by SonOfStayPuft

My Choices:

- You and 55% of players saved Sarah at the trailer park. (Figured she would grow up, mature, and be useful later on. Too bad she died later on in this episode so it didn't even matter anyways *sigh*).

- You and 40% of players stole pills from Arvo. (Rebecca and the others needed the pills and I didn't really believe his sob story about him having a sick sister anyways. That's my L.A. Noire skills calling "Doubt" on his awkward reactions and bad accent lol).

- You and 57.9% of players volunteered to crawl through. (I figured the game was going to make me crawl through anyways so why not?).

- You and 55% of players held the baby. (Kind of a pointless decision but it was a bit heartwarming to hold a newborn baby. Not sure why anyone wouldn't want to hold the baby unless they thought that Clem would do something stupid like drop him or something lol.)

- You and 57.3% of players did not shoot Rebecca. (I know she was dead already and was about to turn, but I figured Kenny would bitch at me later on if I was the one who pulled the trigger and killed her just like I did with Sarita. Maybe he'll react differently since he was the one who killed her in my game but we'll see in ep 5).

Overall a pretty good episode. Kinda disappointed that Sarah dies regardless of whether or not you choose to save her early in the chapter since she could have been someone who developed into a strong character but I guess the developers didn't want to explore that option. Kenny acting all mopey again like in Season 1 felt a bit repetitive since it shows that he never really grew out of that tendency after experiencing loss the first time but I also don't really blame him for acting that way either.

Were I given the choice I probably would have encouraged Jane to kill off Arvo since I knew he would be a liability later on if they let him go (and that ended up being the case). Hoping Jane comes back in episode 5 as she's the only strong/interesting character left in the group besides Kenny. Curious to see how many people actually survive the shootout at the end how this new Russian group will be integrated with the current group.

Edited by Rapture639

I tell you what I thought was the hardest thing about this Episode for me. Trying to stay on the good side of both Kenny & Luke.

Me too, I really liked Luke up to now, but he was behaving worse and worse this episode and I finally just said screw it and started being openly hostile to him. Kenny is my bro for life.

I made the exact same choices than Rapture639 did, for the exact same reasons, lol. Couldn't put it better into words.

lol thanks! I'm surprised at how even most of the decisions were between the 2 choices from the entire community, especially with the obvious ones like choosing to crawl into the office and holding the baby.

I saved Rebecca but then towards the end when it was between she and Jane, I had to choose Jane. Becca had no place in the story anymore. She had no father, no family, she was completely broken as a human being....it was better for her to die than live like that.

That cliffhanger is fucked up. The baby can't make it. I know gaming companies just cant kill off babies so it'll end up surviving, though. Bleh.

As much as I enjoyed this episode, most of the major choices seem inconsequential. Sarah dies anyway, and Arvo still comes back to bite you in the ass. The 3rd and 4th choices seem like Telltale wasn't sure what to pick as their major choices in this episode, so they just went with these two. I can't think of any way in which these two choices can have repercussions in the future, although I hope I'm wrong.

Any of the other choices in the episode could have easily taken a spot as a major choice, but I guess having "Saved Sarah" and "Tried to save Sarah" appearing on the same list would be stupid.

None of the choices actually matter in this game. If you save someone, they will die later, characters will treat you the same no matter what you chose. I still love the game, but I do wish choices had some sort of effect on things.

I also think this was my favourite episode of the season so far, perhaps i liked the first one more but its close. I didn't really like all the groundbreaking choices because it seemed like no matter what i did i got it wrong. I did everything i could to save Sarah except send Jane after her. I was kinda mad that it seemed like Telltale wanted Sarah dead no matter what but I didn't want to sacrifice Jane. She was the only character this game, as well as maybe Luke, that I have actually been able to identify with (probably because she reminds me of Jack in Mass Effect), and then she left anyway :mad:. Now that my rant is over though, here are my choices:

- Saved Sarah

- Didn't rob Arvo

- Climbed into the Ticket Office

- Held the Baby

- Called for help instead of shooting Rebecca

- saved Sarah (how could you leave a kid there, especially when she and Clem are friends?)

- didn't rob Arvo (wish i had, the stupid liar)

- let Bonnie reach through (figured she could unlock the door easy enough, wasn't expecting Ninja Zombie to jump out)

- held the baby (why was this one of the 5 choices and not saving Jane or Sarah?)

- shot Rebecca (can't waste time with walkers)

after shooting Rebecca i realized that was maybe dumb with the trigger happy Russians but after reading others on here, she gets shot either way so meh.

its gonna suck waiting a couple months now to see who gets shot. stupid Arvo. :(

- saved Sarah (how could you leave a kid there, especially when she and Clem are friends?)

I wouldn't say they were exactly friends... Clem was forced to babysit her, but I never really got the idea that Clem actually liked Sarah, or that is was a real friendship.

Well, as for me, it took me literally 10 milliseconds to decide to leave her behind :p

Brilliant episode, I really enjoyed it.

Saved Sarah - Inside I kept telling myself just leave her but I couldn't do it.

Didn't rob Arvo - His story seemed genuine and with his bad leg I didn't see him as a threat.

Climbed through the ticket office - A bit obvious there was going to be a zombie in there.

Held the baby - Saw no reason not to.

Shot Rebecca - Not sure if it was a good idea because everyone started shooting but I look forward to seeing how that choice plays out in episode 5.

Kinda glad Sarah died. After we got back and watching her sit there and not do anything I stated thinking I wish she wasn't around any more.

I left Sarah at the trailer park. I've been wanting her gone all along, she whines too much.

I robbed Arvo as I didn't trust him.

I climbed through the ticket office as I thought I'd have to do it eventually anyway.

I held the baby but I find real life babies boring, let alone in game ones!

I called for help as I thought I'd annoyed Kenny and Luke enough for one episode!

It was definitely the best episode of season two. I'd started to get slightly bored by it until now.

Can't wait for episode 5!

Saved Sarah (annoying but give me a break if you'd actually have left her you're pretty cowardly)

Didn't steal the medicine (though given the end I kind of wish I did since he lies about it anyway, though I wish there was an option to at least take a couple either way)

Climbed into the booth (why not?)

Held the baby (again why the heck not)

Didn't shoot Rebecca (I clicked it but I guess I was too slow because Kenny did it anyway)

a mostly enjoyable episode but this one really felt like it had the most pointless decisions of all, usually you need to wait an episode or 2 to be reminded that your choices mean nothing in the end, this one they all meant nothing right after you made them. and figures Jane left, can't have a useful person on the team.... maybe she'll come back to save Clem with Molly at the end and the 3 of them can form an all girl zombie assassination squad and cleanse the world