The Walking Dead - 400 Days Achievement Guide

Redemption Mode

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/476/s2ea.jpg

My very first guide and I hope it goes well... ;)

Overview:

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10

-Offline: 8/8

-Online: 0/8

-Approximate amount of time to 100/100http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg: A little over an hour

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (but the Rewind feature will let you choose a section - NOTE: this will erase any forward progress you've already done)

-Number of missable Achievements: 2 (Two out of Three and Reunited; please view the individual Achievements' section)

-Do cheat codes disable Achievements?: N/A

-Does difficulty affect Achievements?: No

-Glitchy Achievements: None

-Unobtainable Achievements: N/A

-Extra equipment needed?: No

14CLiGJhbC8XCBoIG1lSUGRlL2FjaC8wLzJjAAAAAOfn5-gUVS8=.jpg 10:gsicon: - Chain Gang

Escaped from the prison bus

(story-related; unmissable)

[spoiler=19811] This is Vince's storyline. You are a prisoner on a transport bus. You have Danny and Justin badgering each other over the chain that is connected to all three of you. Eventually, two other cons get into it (fighting), as one of the officers shoots one of them. When a confrontation ensues with the officer, Danny, Justin and Vince, the con that was strangled turns into a Walker and bite's the officer's neck. When realizing that they must escape the bus after it is filling up with Walkers, Vince grabs the shotgun from the fallen officer and has to shoot out the restraints from either Danny's or Justin's foot. I chose to shoot Justin. Once you leave the bus' emergency back door, the Achievement will pop. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSfLl85rb90]The Walking Dead (XBLA) - 400 Days DLC: Vince - 2 Days In... (Redemption Games) - YouTube[/ame]

0YCLiGJhbC9ACRoIG1lSUGRlL2FjaC8wLzM0AAAAAOfn5-6T588=.jpg 10:gsicon: - Who Goes There?

Left someone important in a corn field

[spoiler=19812] This is Bonnie's storyline. When Bonnie, Leland and Dee are chased through the woods by assailants, Bonnie tumbles down an embankment and hits the road. When she comes to, Bonnie makes way towards the cornfield when she notices that the assailants are still looking for them. This part, you must be careful as the assailants can be in the same row as you when doing the :ls:→ prompt. After numerous row jumping, you'll come to a tractor with a metal bar wedged in the dirt. Pull out the bar to defense yourself. When a shadowy figure with a flashlight approaches you, you'll have the option to hit them. I hit them. It turns out I hit Dee. Dee's dies. Right before leaving, Leland grabs Dee's backpack. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qpx_B-aW8I]The Walking Dead (XBLA) - Bonnie - 220 Days In... (Redemption Games) - YouTube[/ame]

0oCLiGJhbC8QCBoIG1lSUGRlL2FjaC8wLzJkAAAAAOfn5-22vtY=.jpg 10:gsicon: - Abandoner

Separated from your best friend

[spoiler=19813] This is Wyatt's storyline. After evading and shooting at a crazed truck driver (possibly Nate from Russell's storyline?), Eddie and Wyatt head down a foggy dirt road. Eddie will hit a someone that was walking on the road. Eddie and Wyatt decide to play Rock/Paper/Scissors. SEE ACHIEVEMENT BELOW. I lost so I went out to check on him. Unbeknownst to Wyatt, the man is still live. Being surrounded by Walkers, Wyatt has a choice to either leave the man or continue carrying him. I chose to leave him. Approaching the car, Eddie speeds off as the crazed truck driver finds him.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GU_n3VpjlI]The Walking Dead (XBLA) - 400 Days DLC: Wyatt - 41 Days In... (Redemption Games) - YouTube[/ame]

1YCLiGJhbC9GCRoIG1lSUGRlL2FjaC8wLzMyAAAAAOfn5-rR9KU=.jpg 15:gsicon: - Two out of Three

Won a game of Rock/Paper/Scissors.

(missable)

This Achievement takes place during the Wyatt's storyline. After hitting a person, Eddie and Wyatt agree to play Rock/Paper/Scissors on who gets to go out and check on the body they just hit. The game chooses Eddie's Rock/Paper/Scissors at random, the few tries it took me, Rock always came first as my choice. So, it'll be (your option) of Rock first then choose wisely afterwards. If you choose the conversation option of "Are you fuckin' serious?", make sure you pick the "PLAY" option. Also, if you lose the match, immediately pause the game and head back to the Menu. The scene will replay from where Eddie turns into the dirt road.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaiNTSoQDDY]The Walking Dead (XBLA) - Two Out of Three Achievement/Trophy (Redemption Guides) - YouTube[/ame]

1oCLiGJhbC9ECRoIG1lSUGRlL2FjaC8wLzMwAAAAAOfn5-kQBYM=.jpg 10:gsicon: - Paradise Lost

Chose what was best for your younger sister

[spoiler=19814] This is Shel's storyline. After going to the back of the gas station (the same one in Russell's storyline), you'll meet up with Roman as he is feeding a chained-up Walker. Roman will go back inside as you go check on another Walker near the fence (same elderly woman in Russell's storyline), she'll be eating a puppy. As the story progresses, a man sneaks in to steal supplies, but is caught. The group has to choose whether they let him go with some supplies or kill him. The group is deadlocked as Shel has the swing vote. I chose to have him killed; Roman kills him. When playing cards with Becca in the RV, Roman needs to urgently speak with Shel. Shel comes up the rest of the group to try and figure out on what's going on with Stephanie. Roman has Stephanie locked in a truck trailer as she tried to "escape" with supplies. Roman asks Shel to either let Stephanie go or kill her. Roman gives Shel some time to think it over as she heads back to the RV. Here, you are given the option to either leave in the RV with Becca or kill Stephanie. I chose to kill Stephanie. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HZYVvR-JhU]The Walking Dead (XBLA) - 400 Days DLC: Shel - 236 Days In... (Redemption Games) - YouTube[/ame]

04CLiGJhbC8RCBoIG1lSUGRlL2FjaC8wLzJlAAAAAOfn5-xWRkU=.jpg 10:gsicon: - Friends Like These

Survived Nate

[spoiler=19815] This is Russell's storyline. As Russell is walking down a road, a truck is heard coming. SEE ACHIEVEMENT BELOW. Whether you hide or stand your ground, Nate will eventually give you a lift. After arriving at a gas station, Nate and Russell take in-coming fire. Strategically, you'll maneuver around the gas station to either sneak up on or rush the shooter. I chose to sneak up. When realizing that it is an elderly couple, the woman is wounded, Nate wants to kill them to get their supplies. You have the option to either kill them with Nate or walk away. I chose to walk away. Nate kills them. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET0xPKFEWYY]The Walking Dead (XBLA) - 400 Days DLC: Russell - 184 Days In... (Redemption Games) - YouTube[/ame]

1ICLiGJhbC9HCRoIG1lSUGRlL2FjaC8wLzMzAAAAAOfn5-sxDDY=.jpg 10G - Reunited

Found an old friend

(missable)

[spoiler=07111] This Achievement takes place during Russell's storyline. When given the option to hide or stand your ground when a truck is coming down the road, HIDE. Here, you'll either see Doug or Carly (depending on who you chose to save during Episode One - A New Day or the random one the game chose for you)

14CLiGJhbC9FCRoIG1lSUGRlL2FjaC8wLzMxAAAAAOfn5-jw-RA=.jpg 25:gsicon: - Loose Ends

Reaped what you sowed

[spoiler=1981] This is the Epilogue after all of the stories have been played. You take control of an unnamed Woman. She's the one retrieving the pictures from the board. She is a scout for an unnamed man over the walkie-talkie. She eventually finds Vince, Russell, Wyatt, Shel, Bonnie, Tavia, and Becca around a campfire. After The Woman offers the group to stay or go back with her, the game will decide on who stays an who goes to the community. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBO3owJ1lvA]The Walking Dead (XBLA) - 400 Days DLC: The Epilogue (Redemption Games) - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Redemption Mode

Just wondering why you would make a guide for this when you posted in mine:confused:

Probably because yours is missing a banner, proper roadmap and has no achievement tiles. He only posted in yours to elaborate on why one of the achievements is missable.....In other words, he decided to help you even though he was busy with his own guide. Seemed like a classy move to me.

Even though this a simple game to make a guide for, considering it is his first guide, I think he did a much better job. No offense.

Probably because yours is missing a banner, proper roadmap and has no achievement tiles. He only posted in yours to elaborate on why one of the achievements is missable.....In other words, he decided to help you even though he was busy with his own guide. Seemed like a classy move to me.

Even though this a simple game to make a guide for, considering it is his first guide, I think he did a much better job. No offense.

This^^^^ so much this. i'm tired of people who make half assed guides trying to ask other people why they make their own. isn't it obvious?. anyways i gave this thread 5 stars. i see someone down voted it... i wonder who?:rolleyes:

Just wondering why you would make a guide for this when you posted in mine:confused:

Because maybe he wanted to make one with more detail.

Edited by Annalie

Thank you, Annalie.

And you're welcome from your previous post. :)

I always defend those with the better guide choices. i mean how long have some people been here? they should know that those things are pretty much standard for guides. this is why PS3T has the better guides at times because they dont half ass. when i look at his so called "guide" it looks like the mess we used to have to put up with back in 2006 and 2007, before we had rules for guides.

anyways.... i didn't know that one achievement (the rock paper scissors) was missable. thanks to you, i went back and played it again.... and i'm still trying to get it lol. it's pissing me off.

Edited by Annalie

My Achievement Guide is now complete. I've updated it with abbreviated summary of the 5 stories, with spoiler tags for those who hate spoilers. I've also added videos.

I'd like to thank those who gave me mad props and support (you know who you are ;)). And to those who were hatin' on me (you know what you can do :eek:).

As this being my first Guide, I'd appreciate any feedback on this Guide or improvements of it. Once again, thank you! I did this for ... YOU!

Later...

My Achievement Guide is now complete. I've updated it with abbreviated summary of the 5 stories, with spoiler tags for those who hate spoilers. I've also added videos.

I'd like to thank those who gave me mad props and support (you know who you are ;)). And to those who were hatin' on me (you know what you can do :eek:).

As this being my first Guide, I'd appreciate any feedback on this Guide or improvements of it. Once again, thank you! I did this for ... YOU!

Later...

You've got solid information Juan and it's a good first guide for sure. When you look at what's been published before though, I feel like the guide falls short. I put tons upon tons of time into writing detailed walkthroughs that span multiple episodes because the achievements all were story-related and non-missable, and while anyone can simply youtube a walkthrough, since I decided to dive into the game I figured it should be done to the 9s.

Being as the DLC is mostly story-related minus two new missable achievements it's well done. Look forward to you getting your hands on a retail G&RM.

You've got solid information Juan and it's a good first guide for sure. When you look at what's been published before though, I feel like the guide falls short. I put tons upon tons of time into writing detailed walkthroughs that span multiple episodes because the achievements all were story-related and non-missable, and while anyone can simply youtube a walkthrough, since I decided to dive into the game I figured it should be done to the 9s.

Being as the DLC is mostly story-related minus two new missable achievements it's well done. Look forward to you getting your hands on a retail G&RM.

Thanks, Dogg. I'll look forward to tag-teaming another Guide with you. (we'll always have :uzi: Star Trek)