Gigs you're attending

Consulting Hunter

There's a thread for the last concert you attended. But I'm interested in which gigs people are planning to go to. And if people have any gigs in common, so we could give one another a wave. That sort of thing. Went through the first few pages, didn't see this type of thread there. *nods*

So yea, I have HIM on the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 26th & 31st of October 2013.

Airborne 4th December 2013.

Placebo 13th December.

Within Temptation 29th January 2014.

And I'll maybe add a few more. Not sure who is playing my O2 next month.

Foundation - 9th July

Sick Of It All - 28th August

Nile - 11th September

Paramore - 20th September

The Black Dahlia Murder - 21st September

Xibalba - 1st October

Rotting Out - 28th October

The Dillinger Escape Plan - 6th November

Alice In Chains - 11th November

Nails - 14th November

More will pop up.

Edited by Angry Tom

Foundation - 9th July

Sick Of It All - 28th August

Nile - 11th September

Paramore - 20th September

The Black Dahlia Murder - 21st September

Rotting Out - 28th October

The Dillinger Escape Plan - 6th November

Nails - 14th November

More will pop up.

Love BDM & Nile =) Paramore not so much, but I imagine it'll be quite good, plus Hayley is stunning. Enjoy, and pop back to let me know how they all went!

Love BDM & Nile =) Paramore not so much, but I imagine it'll be quite good, plus Hayley is stunning. Enjoy, and pop back to let me know how they all went!

I've seen TBDM about three times. The venue they're playing is brilliant. It's so small it's dangerous. Last time it was so packed out there were people crammed right up to the door, and there's no barrier, so it was alive with stagedives.

In other news, I really wish I'd gone to Ghostfest and watched (lel) Black Tongue.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3JmqnIfnMs]Black Tongue Ghostfest 2013 LIVE FULL SET 29/06/2013 Leeds - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Angry Tom

Lamb Of God - 12/08/13

Ben Howard - 17/08/13

Regina Spektor - 19/08/13

Nine Inch Nails - 21/08/13

Bullet For My Valentine, Bring Me The Horizon, Gojira - 26/08/13

Alkaline Trio - 27/08/13

Motionless In White - 13/09/13

Evile - 27/09/13

letlive. - 10/10/13

The Devil Wears Prada - 11/10/13

The Story So Far - 18/10/13

Avenged Sevenfold - 3/12/13

Black Sabbath - 12/12/13

Hmmmmm, got a feeling I may have to skip a few of these!

I kind of hate you now =p let me know what it was like! =)

He played about 1/3 Led Zeppelin songs and 2/3 other (his music or covers of other bands). The Zeppelin songs were amazing, and clearly what the crowd showed up for. His stuff was meh. The venue was close to home and the day was gorgeous, so no complaints there. My wife was moved to tears a few times, and it appeared to be a not uncommon occurrence in the crowd. For me, my eyes only watered from the smoke here and there (I smoke neither pot nor tobacco) but it was a very worthwhile show.

Glad I went.

Bullet For My Valentine, Bring Me The Horizon, Gojira - 26/08/13

Jeeeeaaalllloussssss...

The first two are awesome in concert and I've wanted to see Gojira for years but keep getting screwed over (most recently their cancelled tour last year)

Some shows I might/hopefully go to are

Mychildren Mybride - 8/1/13

All Shall Perish, Oceano, Within the Ruins (South of the Border Tour) - 8/9/13

Jeeeeaaalllloussssss...

The first two are awesome in concert and I've wanted to see Gojira for years but keep getting screwed over (most recently their cancelled tour last year)

you kidding right bmth are terrible live, i saw them in 2007 when they could actually still play.

they're awful now

saw bfmv in 2005/6 i cant remember which and they were good.

Just went to Mayhem Fest on he 13th, and it was definitely a lot better than last year, I definitely had the most fun while Emmure was playing, and I hate that band. Don't have any other shows coming up that I'm planning on attending.

• 2 weeks later...
Jeeeeaaalllloussssss...

I saw Gojira 3 times in France (one time in a local festival near my town, one time in Sonisphere France with metallica, slayer, megadeth, anthrax and many more, and one last time in the Stade de France before Metallica). Come to France, they travel everywhere here !

I'm not attending anymore gig this year, I've already been through a lot ! No money left.

I saw Gojira 3 times in France (one time in a local festival near my town, one time in Sonisphere France with metallica, slayer, megadeth, anthrax and many more, and one last time in the Stade de France before Metallica). Come to France, they travel everywhere here !

I'm not attending anymore gig this year, I've already been through a lot ! No money left.

Well they're from France, so naturally they're gonna tour their home country like crazy :p