atheistatic

Ok here is what is required for the 100% achievement:

Spaceship Parts: 50/50

Letter Scraps: 50/50

Knife Flights: 8/15

Under the Bridges: 25/50

Stunt Jumps: 25/50

Properties: 5/25

Nuclear waste (30), Submarine Pieces (30), Epsilon Tracts (10) & Hidden Packages (12) are NOT needed for 100% completion but may be required for other achievements!

I will have a thread with most of the collectibles hopefully by tomorrow night.

Nuclear waste (30), Submarine Pieces (30), Epsilon Tracts (10) & Hidden Packages (12) are NOT needed for 100% completion but may be required for other achievements!

Found this earlier.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55711/t1903839-100-completion-checklist/

So do we have to get gold on every single mission? Only played 1 last night and got bronze but wondering if I'm gonna have to redo it.

So do we have to get gold on every single mission? Only played 1 last night and got bronze but wondering if I'm gonna have to redo it.

I don't think so. But you do need to get 70 Gold's from Missions & Strangers and Freaks for another achievo.

So there will probably be at least some amount of replaying missions to get 1000/1000.

I don't think so. But you do need to get 70 Gold's from Missions & Strangers and Freaks for another achievo.

So there will probably be at least some amount of replaying missions to get 1000/1000.

Yeah I noticed that, but if we can pick and choose the easier ones that's better.

Noob question: Is there a way to tell the things you gotta do to get hold while you're on the mission? For the repo one I didn't know I had to beat him and whatever else it entailed until I was finished.

I don't believe you do. The achievement for the Gold challenges also states 70 need to be done. With the missions, Strangers and Freaks available you won't need to do them all.