Robbery...

I've read the various posts on this forum regarding this. I have no problem getting opportunities to do this, so don't worry about that part. My problem is I never see the prompt to do the wall climb and every time I run at the red triangle all the guy does is run into the wall and fall on his rear.

I have seen the "Hold LT" trick posted here, which doesn't work for crap as all it does is switch the player you are controlling. Sure I suppose it technically stops that player from running into the wall, but sadly by the time you would switch back to the player who actually has a chance to catch the ball after switching back and forth from another player, the ball has long since landed. I don't understand this LT thing that is in the other posts. It makes no sense. I must have run at the red triangle 100+ times and never saw any indicator. (I was able to do this in 2k6). All that ever happens is the red triangle will come up, I try to run to it as fast as I can, and then I just bounce off the wall and the ball sails overhead. If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be comical. I am about to give up on this one and put the game on the shelf. Anyone have any better advice then what has been previously posted?

Edited by Farulosonoth