2nd Playthrough help

StayUnderMyWing

Hey guys,

Right, I just upgraded from a PRemium to an Elite. I brought over all my save-games on a memory card (yes, I am 100% certain that all my M.E savegame data came over intact).

I'm now trying to do a 2nd playthrough for the 60th Level Achievement, but I can't see an Existing ID. The onlu choices I get after "Select A New Career" are John Shepherd & New ID. The save data is there, because when I go to Load Career, my ID is there (imaginatively named "Mark Shepherd"). What is going on???

Also, people are unsure as to whether your xp starts from 1 again, or at 50 where I left off. I only want to know, cos if it starts at Level 50, obviously I won't be able to get Renegade this time, cos I'll already have a massive paragon-xp count.

M.

You will be able to get the renegade achievement on the existing ID though, regardless of your level. Your paragon and renegade reset each playthrough. As for your real problem, the only thing I can guess is what was already suggested, finish the game from your last save and hopefully it registers for you correctly.