bowa-seko: east sector diamond

bizarrobryann

This one's got me stumped too.Looked for a glider,the works but turned up nothing.If I don't get my diamond chiev after all this crap,I will snap the disc in 2.I so wanna just quit this junk and play Fallout 3 ><

I'm with you. I've got Fallout 3 sitting here and the LEs of GoW2 and CoD5 paid off. Need Far Cry to be done.

By the way, you get the diamond achievement for getting all 221 cases and doing all the paid missions (all cell tower missions and all main missions). So the achievement wont unlock until you do your last Faction mission.

I just got it, the path is just on the north side of the case at the base of the rock. You need to jump onto the lower ledge of the rock at the front first, which is a little tricky (jump toward the river), and then turn around and walk through the shrubs up a narrow path, jump up to the higher ledge and down to the ledge with the case on it.

I just got it, the path is just on the north side of the case at the base of the rock. You need to jump onto the lower ledge of the rock at the front first, which is a little tricky (jump toward the river), and then turn around and walk through the shrubs up a narrow path, jump up to the higher ledge and down to the ledge with the case on it.

Thank you, worked out great.

• 4 years later...

thank you so much I was losing my mind trying to figure this one out