"WWE '12 server unavailable"

arkhaminmate520

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else get this message whenever they try using the XBLX LIVE features in this game? YES, I did use the code that comes with the game. This is the exact same crap that I went through with SVR 2011 and could only get online a handfull of times. Who else is having this problem?

Yeah this happens to me sometimes as well. It seems as though this is the default message for "couldn't find you someone to play against that isnt a cheap bastard", or whenever it cant load up properly. just retry it and pray they release a patch to fix this.

Yeah I tried a day after getting this game and saw this message on their news board. They are aware of what's going on and will fix it in a matter of days

Yeah, here's the link to the official "Sorry we already got your money so go suck it" post on the official THQ website. Enjoy.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/252031/wwe-12-online-status-update

Yup. I'm getting this right now. Lame.

yeah it is pretty lame. They've been handling online for how many years now? 5...6? And they still can't get this right. Seems like they are on point with every other game but s

When it comes to wwe it seems graphics wise they can nail it but their servers...shesh! We should get discounts for the next doc coming out for the delays

it seems to be hit and miss. ive managed to get on and upload an arena, view other community arenas, but then crashed when i tried to download one. after rebooting i got the "servers unavailable" message.

Same here, I have no problems doing matches, but it's touchy with the community creations. Sometimes I can get in and download, sometimes it'll disconnect when I'm trying to download, sometimes I can't get in at all. Not very consistent. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now but if it doesn't improve in the next couple of weeks or so then I'll be a little let down.

So, it is apparent that there are indeed problems with the server. Lol. I noticed this too when i created a superstar and attempted to upload a Superstar to the Community Creations server and it said "WWE '12 server error. Please try again later" or something along those lines.

But yeah, should be back up within the next day or so. They've been working on them for a while now.

Hey all I figured I kept any updates I find in this thread, just helping cut back on the spam. Anyway This is from Cory Ledesman who's one of the tech guys of THQ handling WWE 12:

And as Michael Cole would say....And I quote...

"We're attempting a large fix on Community Creations that should be deployed by

tomorrow. Not sure yet the outcome. Give it a shot let us know."

Source via twitter, twitter for iphone.

Link: https://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma/status/140603158463389696

So probably tuesday at this rate i will come out. I'm all for it as I'm still getting familar with the offline aspects of the game such as creating logs,arenas, etc.

I've come to the conclusion that i can play matches... i just cannot see Community Creations, nor can i upload to them.

I have managed to review 5 and download 5 of the threads today for my achievements, in 30 minutes, only appeared a couple of times, I find pressing x on main menu works on getting to the threads quicker.

seriously i have not been able to get online at all since i brought the game when it came out on friday. THQ know about the problem, but hey they are thinking f**k them, we have there money so go to hell. what i dont understand is that they new this game would be well sort out after they pumped it up to be better then previous wwe games and also they have dropped the svr series, so why cant they get the f**king servers working. they should have either postponed the game release or never given a date release til they sorted the mess out. they should have realised after all these years to sort the servers out before realising a game that they pumped up to better when really (in my opinion) is even s**t then the svr serious. sorry about my rant but i am one p**ssed of gamer