Behemoth at Jury Station?

euanpetrie

A guide states "This one can be found outside of Jury Metro, to activate him walk around till you see train tracks and a turned over dumpster with a teddy bear inside a locked cage, open the cage and grab the bear and turn around to watch it charging at you."

I have been looking around and can't find no tracks or teady bear. This is OUTSIDE in the wastelands around Jury Station right?

Can anyone point me in the right direction, its my last behemoth

Head west from the station and you will see some birds circling in the distance, keep walking towards them and you will see a load of smashed up train carriages and there you will find the turned over dumpster with the teddy bear in.

Open the cage and turn around and you will see the behemoth running down the hill towards you.

Head west from the station and you will see some birds circling in the distance, keep walking towards them and you will see a load of smashed up train carriages and there you will find the turned over dumpster with the teddy bear in.

Open the cage and turn around and you will see the behemoth running down the hill towards you.

For me I did the same thing...but when I turned around I didn't see him right away...I was like WTF....then I moved towards the town...about 50 yards and I saw him walking around. 2 shots with the fatboy was all that was needed to search his mauled carcass.

For me I did the same thing...but when I turned around I didn't see him right away...I was like WTF....then I moved towards the town...about 50 yards and I saw him walking around. 2 shots with the fatboy was all that was needed to search his mauled carcass.

Same here, maybe it just takes awhile to react to the fact that you took the teddy bear. Although, mine could have been because the Behemoth arrived at about half health (followed by 2 giant radscorpions and a couple brotherhood outcasts and their robot who were all blasting/stinging away at the poor thing...) one shot from my fat-man and I killed all of um':woop:. Boy was that a lot of loot!

I didn't even open the cage, I just lingered around there.

I did that the second time (he killed me the first encounter). The first time I did open the cage and then I turned around and saw him, but after I went back I just sorta wandered around and eventually it showed up. I'm pretty sure there is no activation needed. The Behemoth is probably just wandering around that area.

I did that the second time (he killed me the first encounter). The first time I did open the cage and then I turned around and saw him, but after I went back I just sorta wandered around and eventually it showed up. I'm pretty sure there is no activation needed. The Behemoth is probably just wandering around that area.

Same thing for me. I've always wandered when reading the threads why a Behemoth would appear after u pick a teddy bear. Is he jealous u've got one when he doesn't? Is this bear the totem of the god of Behemots?

I can confirm (worked on my two playthrough) that the Behemoth appears just after u spend a few time around the train