Who wants to join the 1000 ahem i mean 900g club!

I will join that club if you will have me. No "Ultimate Collection" for me either. I got the Gold License and was expecting the "U C" achievement to pop... nothing. I went to my achievements in the License section in the game. All the achievements that only require you to do 1 thing were erased... including purchase 1 item. I am not able to purchase any items because that are all bought. Never expecting a patch and moving on.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

my last achievement was the gold license. after i got that my tracker was around 43/49. i re did all 6 again, the last of which was billy's crow achievement. i did it, finished the race...and nothing.

checked my tracker, it went back to 5/49. one of the many missing ones was a shopping achievement. screwed:(

guess i'm an honorary member of the 900G club for life.

• 2 weeks later...

One problem after another with this f***ing game. I've spent all week getting all these achievements back on a new file and now it says i've got 21 out of 22 all-star kills. I've gone over with every character several times and the last one wont unlock. All that work for nothing. So f***ing agry that i've spent all week building them back up for this to happen. Absolute bastards.

• 2 weeks later...

I had absolutely no problem except that after I got my Gold License, the 100g didnt unlock for getting all achievements. But then I remembered someone saying that it didnt pop for them until they went into a Grand Prix.

So I started up the first Cup, and as soon as the race began, :pop: goes the achievement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for posting this - my counters have just reset, including my shopping one! :mad:

Hoping your suggestions work for me when I unlock the final ones I'm working on (Outrunner, Death Adder, Gold License if anyone wants to help!)

GT = Toriaaa

Edit: DAMN! I tried clearing my cache 3 times, restarting the xbox, doing a single race. NOTHING worked for me & the last achievement is still locked!

Edited by Toriaaa
Update

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The last achievement I trying to get for unlock Ultimate Collection is to play a friend on xbox live. When I got this achievement, the Ultimate Collection achievement didn't pop up. I look at my achievement progress and discover there an achievement that didn't unlock which I already unlock. Win your first grand prix cup, purchase any item, set personal best time on trial mode, and some secret achievement are resetting. Since I purchase all the item, I can't purchase anymore. That mean I will never get Ultimate Collection achievement. There a rumor that this glitch occur by turning the game off while it was saving (the circle yellow dot on lower right screen). So I decide to delete my save file and clean cache to start over. This time I not buying last the item, doing last course of trial mode, and last grand prix cup if I almost getting the ultimate collection achievement.

• 3 weeks later...

My last achievement didn't pop,so I was stuck with 900/1000 :mad:

So what I did is I verify if any achievement was still locked in the In-Game Achievements tracker, non of them were re-locked, so i try to do a Grand Prix Race and Boom Achievement Unlocked (even before the race start).

Try this before restarting your game save, good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
My last achievement didn't pop,so I was stuck with 900/1000 :mad:

So what I did is I verify if any achievement was still locked in the In-Game Achievements tracker, non of them were re-locked, so i try to do a Grand Prix Race and Boom Achievement Unlocked (even before the race start).

Try this before restarting your game save, good luck.

You're lucky, I tried everything. It only reduced the number of achievements on the tracker. That said, I didn't restart my game, waaay too lazy for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Luckily I didn't have this problem. Maybe its been a patch for it or something, I did play this pretty late. I did have a problem with Fighters Megamix though. I did every ones superstar move one by one and for some reason when I got to knuckles (which is an easy super move) it didn't count on the tracker. I did it a couple more times to make sure and still didn't count. So I continued to do everyone else and when I got to the final person, the achievement popped. Guess I got lucky.:woop:

Luckily I didn't have trouble with achievements re-locking in the stats menu. Maybe its been a patch for it or something, I did play this pretty late. On the other hand, I did have a problem with Fighters Megamix. I did every one's superstar move one by one checking the progress each time and for some reason when I got to knuckles (which is an easy super move) it didn't count on the tracker. I did it a couple more times to make sure and still didn't count. So I just ignored his and continued to do everyone else's and when I got to the final person (Alex Kid), the achievement popped. Guess I got lucky.:woop:

• 4 weeks later...
You're lucky, I tried everything. It only reduced the number of achievements on the tracker. That said, I didn't restart my game, waaay too lazy for that.

lol same story did it all once not doing it all again for the last 100gs i should already own

• 3 weeks later...

Luckily I was able to get the full 1000G. The game actually reset some of the achievements at one point, but fortuently I was on a Cloud save on my brother's console so I was able to delete it, copy the unaffected save on my own hard drive to Cloud, and get the final two achievements. :woop:

I feel bad for those who were screwed over though, how has SEGA not released a patch for this yet?

Edited by Chaz Of Sparta

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I managed to get 1000G. Everytime I played the game and was finished for the day, I went to options and changed any random setting such as: Hazards on, Vibration etc anything. Then quit back to the menu and it would save my achievement progress. I did this before turning my game off and had no issues with the achievement progress not working.

• 3 months later...
I started to panic when mine didn't pop up before, but after thoroughly browsing the interwebs and letting Google work it's magic, I found that if I started a Grand Prix race it would pop. So I did, and whattaya know;)

I love you, just saying. Why does nobody else mention this?

1000G'd this for the second time now (on my second account now, worked on the first no problem).