Cheats with 3 new modes???

ok i've read every post in this forum but cant find an answer, is there a way that i can get the 50G achieves for the new modes on a lower difficulty or with cheats on, i read you can use cheats and still get achievements by doing it in a specific way but i wanna know how to use either an easier difficulty or the cheats to play through the 3 new modes, i know you can just do chapter 9 but is there a way to speed that up???

you can use cheats and a lowest difficulty for "butcher would be proud" and "Dr. lobotomy". How to do: Start new game on close combat/headshot mode, depending on which one you feel like doing first. Set to easy for maximum ownage. Play until you get to the part with the swat officer talking about your mom. After the load screen exit to menu.

Go to chapter select and choose act 9, on same difficult you had it on, same character. Now you can turn on any cheats you want, play till the end, and once your at the part at the end when he says "Now its time to finish what my dad started" or something like that at the clocktower, right before you fight immortal, turn off the cheats. Kill immortal like normal and the respective achievment will pop.

Same method works for time attack mode but you can't use cheats in that (as far as i know). I did all these earlier so i can confirm it works.

you can use cheats and a lowest difficulty for "butcher would be proud" and "Dr. lobotomy". How to do: Start new game on close combat/headshot mode, depending on which one you feel like doing first. Set to easy for maximum ownage. Play until you get to the part with the swat officer talking about your mom. After the load screen exit to menu.

Go to chapter select and choose act 9, on same difficult you had it on, same character. Now you can turn on any cheats you want, play till the end, and once your at the part at the end when he says "Now its time to finish what my dad started" or something like that at the clocktower, right before you fight immortal, turn off the cheats. Kill immortal like normal and the respective achievment will pop.

Same method works for time attack mode but you can't use cheats in that (as far as i know). I did all these earlier so i can confirm it works.

ty for the info, i knew you could do that but i didnt know you could use cheats, haha. It's easy enough as is it, with the cheats enabled its just gonna utter ownage and finished the level in like 10mins.

• 3 months later...