All Elite Sets for all classes and alignments

Agent Aero

oh? i have found some red items, armor and weapons, but those may not count towards the achieve? do u actually need to have the full, character specific armor set, or at least 1 of each red weapon/armor type to complete an elite suit (made up of random reds)?

You will need the complete set (the weapon and the 6 armor pieces) for you character class and alignment to get this achievement.

Also I would like to note that you will not get it once you get all the items dropped, the items must be constructed from the blueprints and equipped on your character in order for the achievement to unlock.

Edited by aSMiLoN

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's no way I'm going to run around for 150+ hours on the same four levels for a five point achievement. I applaud your motivation, but I could never dedicate that much time to one game for a five point achievement.

Does anyone know about how long it takes to get the other 995 points?

It didn't take me 150+ hours. In total, for 990GS (only need the coop achievement) it took me ~60 hours on my cyber commando, then ~6 hours (guessing) on my human berserker, then another hour or so for each of the other classes to get Jack of All Trades.

So in total for essentially everything, I would wager about 70-80 hours of gameplay. But if you dont want the elite set, then you could probably drop 40 hours off that.

I will update tonight with exact times.

...and here they are

Commando: 64 hours, with full elite set

Berserker: 8 hours to do full game (killing Hel with Human character)

Champion, Defender and Bio-Engineer: 4 hours total to do Jack of All Trades

Edited by Pootcrum

• 3 weeks later...

Got a few questions...

1. Anyone heard of the Bane of the Jomsvikings? I noticed it wasn't on your list...it says it for a Human Defender and looks like an orange hammer with a shield that's made of wings.

2. Is there anyway to transfer items between my characters? So that I might be able to give this thing to my defender?

3. What's an easier way to find this stuff??? Over 50 hrs in on my Human Bio-engineer and all I've found are 2 red weapons(neither of them Bio compatible) and no red armor of any sort. Who comes up with these achievements and their point values? They need to be fired!

Got a few questions...

1. Anyone heard of the Bane of the Jomsvikings? I noticed it wasn't on your list...it says it for a Human Defender and looks like an orange hammer with a shield that's made of wings.

2. Is there anyway to transfer items between my characters? So that I might be able to give this thing to my defender?

3. What's an easier way to find this stuff??? Over 50 hrs in on my Human Bio-engineer and all I've found are 2 red weapons(neither of them Bio compatible) and no red armor of any sort. Who comes up with these achievements and their point values? They need to be fired!

1- http://toohuman.wikia.com/wiki/Bane_of_the_Jomsvikings. It's not an elite weapon, the elite weapons/armour are red, not orange. However, not all red items are elite weapons/armour. It is a little confusing.

2- No, sadly there isn't. Unless you give somebody your items via XBL and then switch character and then get said person to trade them back to you.

3- Spider Farming glitch, but it still takes 50-200 hours (In my case anyway). (Link).

Or visit the achievement trading thread, HERE.

3- Spider Farming glitch, but it still takes 50-200 hours (In my case anyway). (Link).

in my case, I only got the first 2 elite items (helmt + boots?) from the spider and loads of elite runes. I then switched to farming Grendel (with tokens!!) and got all the remaining set pieces. Still took some hours though.

Personally, I think Grendel farming is better, as it also will help you towards other achievements ... make sure to get the tokens though first and quit the game if nothing drops to prevent the tokens from getting reset.

in my case, I only got the first 2 elite items (helmt + boots?) from the spider and loads of elite runes. I then switched to farming Grendel (with tokens!!) and got all the remaining set pieces. Still took some hours though.

Personally, I think Grendel farming is better, as it also will help you towards other achievements ... make sure to get the tokens though first and quit the game if nothing drops to prevent the tokens from getting reset.

There is always the debate about whether GRNDL farming is better but in my case the last achievement i needed was for an elite armour set, so i stuck with spider farming because it didn't need too much brain activity :p. There was actually a time where i fell asleep, haha.

1- http://toohuman.wikia.com/wiki/Bane_of_the_Jomsvikings. It's not an elite weapon, the elite weapons/armour are red, not orange. However, not all red items are elite weapons/armour. It is a little confusing.

2- No, sadly there isn't. Unless you give somebody your items via XBL and then switch character and then get said person to trade them back to you.

THAT is confusing...because I've found RED weapons for sell at the store and they seemed expensive enough. So what IS the rule to whether something is elite or not? I've got one of each charater(because of the adept achievement) and have six red items(mostly weapons) across all of them.

There are red items for sale in the store. The weapon store often has elite items that are part of sets, usually for your character and alignment, but also singular weapons that are still classed as an elite item, though not part of a set. Go to the Too Human wiki home page and look at the page called "Sets", it shows you in there which items are singular elite items.

Aesir armour can also be found in the store, though it is very rare.

• 5 months later...
There are red items for sale in the store. The weapon store often has elite items that are part of sets, usually for your character and alignment, but also singular weapons that are still classed as an elite item, though not part of a set. Go to the Too Human wiki home page and look at the page called "Sets", it shows you in there which items are singular elite items.

Aesir armour can also be found in the store, though it is very rare.

For my Cybernetic Commando i found that the Orange Aesir set was better than the Red Epic set.

Although my Aesir set is socketed with 100% red runes. :p

• 4 months later...

Ive yet to find anything epic. I tried the spider farming but i think i did it wrong so going to try again later. If anyone oe has and spare human berserker epic gear hmu on live kingdeemnof

Edited by KiNgDeeM
Forgot to subscribe