1438 minutes to do this fight again?

Nivek91

I'm grinding the 2x event. And after finishing the mystery fight in the last arena it says it unlocks in 1438 minutes. Anyone get this before?

Edit: I just looked at the gladiators to buy and those refresh in 1453 minutes as well. What the hell!?!?

Edited by Nivek91

• 2 months later...
My timers have been at 523,898+ minutes for the last few hours. I did the math and that is just shy of 364 days. That means my Ludus Marketplace should refresh and I can but a new gladiator sometime around Thanksgiving 2014.

Same here. Frustrating, as I was hoping to train a few more gladiators before the next season starts.

Same here, my mystery challenger refresh is at 475,000 minutes. WTF is wrong with the developers of this game? It's hard enough of a grind to level 50, now I have to try and do it without one of the main fame fights or wait 11 months?

I leveled up, did various other fights, etc. and still hasn't fixed it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this is coincidence or what but I've been having the same issues for months. I thought the update might fix it but no luck. I started playing through the primus fights just for the hell of it and my fight timers reset. as for the marketplace, i purchased a gladiator and when i looked back later that timer had reset to normal as well. everything is back to normal now