How do I install the other 3 Discs?

Edit : I guess we have our answer. No full installations any time soon. I messaged GStaff on the BethSoft Forums and this is the response : http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6311485#post6311485

Take it back for a refund or try to burn through it quick for the cheevos. Or both. Either way, I'm sending mine back. Hope this helps and still join in on my BethSoft thread to try to change this.

Original Post : The title pretty much. How do I install ALL FOUR Discs?

If I can't install them, I'm sending it back for a refund and wiping it from my game history. :D

LA Noire could be installed, and the weather is heating up, so no, install or refund.

Feel free to add your voice to the official forums and hopefully instigate a change on this issue.

BethSoft Official W:TNO General Discussion Forum : http://wolfforums.bethsoft.com/forum/2-wolfenstein-the-new-order-general-discussion/

BethSoft Official W:TNO Xbox 360 Hardware & Software Issues Forum : http://wolfforums.bethsoft.com/forum/12-xbox-360/

My Thread Link : http://wolfforums.bethsoft.com/topic/289-cannot-install-all-four-discs-on-xbox-360/

Edited by Ephidel
Edited in my Bethesda Forums Link and added in GStaff's response link

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titanfall for the XB360 was the last game to do this.

You can probably count the amount of 360 games that did this on one hand, two at most.

It's stupid and even though the Xbone is out, I'm not risking my £200 360 for anything. £40 Wolfenstein can go back for a refund, I still have to finish up GTA V anyway.

You can probably count the amount of 360 games that did this on one hand, two at most.

It's stupid and even though the Xbone is out, I'm not risking my £200 360 for anything. £40 Wolfenstein can go back for a refund, I still have to finish up GTA V anyway.

Yeah the only other one I can think of is Arkham Origins, there isn't many as it seems to be a small new trend with certain games, really sucks as I hate not installing games.

Oh well, back to finding the Submarine Pieces and Nuclear Waste in GTA V. :/

I have the new State of Decay DLC, Ultra Street Fighter IV and probably some other stuff I can't remember coming out in June, so I'm not too bothered tbh.

And whilst we're all here, HURRAH for ShopTo and their early deliveries! \o/

it's ridiculous to not be able to install all the discs, my 360 is like a jet engine when a disc isn't installed so this makes no sense to not have the option to install, hopefully they will update it so you can install it, otherwise i'll have to just trade it in.

Same, such BS!!! Guess we could wait for Games on Demand? lol

i think i'll wait to see if there is going to be a patch so we can install all the discs, im not going to start the game yet until they do.

Same, but I'll return it for a full refund within a week unless I hear some good news.

GStaff finally responded and said :

Gstaff, on 20 May 2014 - 04:13 AM, said:No, actually only the first disc is intended for installation.

From our pinned thread....

Which disc do I need to install on my Xbox 360?

Wolfenstein's first disc must be installed to the Xbox 360 or an external USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of available space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance.

Note:
Discs 2-4 cannot be installed to the Xbox 360 HDD. These discs should be used on your Xbox 360 as prompted by the on-screen directions.

Thanks for the note. I hope you enjoy the game!

Also :

Gstaff, on 20 May 2014 - 04:48 AM, said:I'll share your feedback with our team, but it wasn't intended to be installed with all four discs.

So there you have it. No installations in the foreseeable future. Full refund ahoy! :D

Edited by Ephidel

Thank you for the post Eph, wish I'd of looked before I opened and started the game. Now I'm stuck with it. Guess it'll have to wait....or hell, I might just go ahead and throw it on ebay right now. Think that's what I'll do. Too bad. But all who read, please do go post at Bethesda, let them know this isn't going to fly.

Thank you for the post Eph, wish I'd of looked before I opened and started the game. Now I'm stuck with it. Guess it'll have to wait....or hell, I might just go ahead and throw it on ebay right now. Think that's what I'll do. Too bad. But all who read, please do go post at Bethesda, let them know this isn't going to fly.

No worries man, I'm keeping a transcript of the whole thread in a Notepad file. Currently, they've just moved it to the Xbox 360 - Hardware and Software Issues Sub-Forum. They probably think it'll get less attention there, but thankfully they didn't lock it.

Do the rounds on your trusted gaming forums or tell friends about it. I want this to get a bit of weight behind it. But remember, be civilised in the thread, otherwise they'll lock it.

I've had a few discussions with GStaff over the years, and he's a decent underpaid, overworked Community Manager. He'll relay the message, and the only things that usually get patched are things that are mentioned EARLY, before they start working on any post-release patches, especially if it's a perceived technical issue.

If people want a change, they need to make it known sooner rather than later.

Same, such BS!!! Guess we could wait for Games on Demand? lol

if its anything like titanfall then there wont be an on demand version. the noise isnt so bad if you have a gaming headset but when you dont have one on then the xbox can be pretty damn loud. ninja gaiden 2 must be the loudest out of any game i have played tho