Is this game scary?

Really interested in playing this game but wondering how scary it is, I could only play RTCW up until the catacombs and then had to have my buddy finish that part, and then when you get out of the catacombs and are in that tunnel coming out onto the airstrip I could play from there up until you got to the experiment labs with the mutated cybernetic guys.

Does this game have similar shit? Because I literally won't be able to play it.

No, the game is not scary, but it isn't for kiddies either. How old are you?
Hah, I'm 22.

Can do any scary movie no problem, vhs, event horizon, exorcist, the ring, no problem, but I seriously can't do pop up scares in really dark areas, which RTCW was filled with.

But if there isn't any of that then I should be good.

Not at all. There are some tiny 'jump scare' attempts, but nothing that would be considered horror.

Tiny jump moments followed by unloading on them with dual assault rifles :p :uzi::uzi: Kind of takes away from the scary parts, but the AI is definitely pretty sick, so you'll find yourself getting flanked quite often, thus turning around and seeing a gun in your face happens.

Really interested in playing this game but wondering how scary it is, I could only play RTCW up until the catacombs and then had to have my buddy finish that part, and then when you get out of the catacombs and are in that tunnel coming out onto the airstrip I could play from there up until you got to the experiment labs with the mutated cybernetic guys.

Does this game have similar shit? Because I literally won't be able to play it.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ze1yi4L81rnuc6s.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...