Grand Theft Auto 5 - 100% Completion Guide (Checklist, Collectibles, Stunts & More)

PowerPyx

Thankfully i don't have to go searching for 200 little pigeons like last time. I missed one little bird multiple times, so i have to recheck every spot. Every one of the 200 spots. Thank god its just a few collections of collectibles.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The obsevertory also does not require helicopter. There is a small iron gate you can hop over and access the roof via stairs. Also for anyone wanting quicker access to helicopters, a few of the parachute jumps have a heli you can borrow.

Okay I spent most of last night swearing at the telly, trying to get the one on the bridge, I decide today to try and land Trevor's plane (start a drug run fly in direction of bridge, it will fail but you will still be flying) on the bridge, easy easy.

Edited by doomey
I did it for the rock

It is the Buzzard Attack Helicopter so it is also nice to stick on your helipad once your done. Used it lots during side missions as well.

Alright I'll keep that in mind. I ended up giving up and progressing in the story, and found out that a couple missions later I was given a Helicopter at Trevor's airfield. So I used that Frogger to get all the parts and scraps that required a helicopter. Thanks for the help though.

Just want to say a big thank you to PowerPyx.

Your videos have been a huge help for me :D

Currently 30/30 Nuclear Waste,

50/50 Stunt Jumps,

50/50 Spaceship Parts,

24/50 Letter Scraps,

10/50 Under The Bridge Challenges,

0/15 Knife Flight Challenges.

44/69 story missions,

12/16 Miscellaneous,

13/20 Strangers and Freaks,

40/42 Hobbies and Pastimes,

14/14 Random Events

Anyone else finding 'under the bridge' glitching? I followed the video and granted a couple I did before but I just followed the video anyway. But a few of the bridges didn't pop up that I completed them, went back and after a few more attempts, actually finished them. I have one more to do, But now have no idea what one's ive done or havent done. Has anyone else had this problem? Didn't think it would be so picky when it came to flying under a bridge.

For 100% it says you need to hold up a store...I'm assuming shooting a register to make the cash bags drop out counts as that? I've never been able hold up a cashier or barber and make them give me the cash so I'm guessing shooting the register just to make the cash comes out counts as a hold up?

For 100% it says you need to hold up a store...I'm assuming shooting a register to make the cash bags drop out counts as that? I've never been able hold up a cashier or barber and make them give me the cash so I'm guessing shooting the register just to make the cash comes out counts as a hold up?

Sounds like you're trying to rob clothes shops/hairdressers. There are all sorts of other stores that aren't on the map. Try the gas station by Franklin's garage. It looks something like this:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/sP3fb-BfrpQ/hqdefault.jpg

Miscellaneous (15%)

• Collect all 50 Spaceship Parts (From Beyond The Stars).
  • Collect all 50 Letter Scraps (A Mystery, Solved).
  • Complete 25/50 Under The Bridges.
  • Complete 25/50 Stunt Jumps.
  • Complete 8/15 Knife Flights.
  • Purchase any 5 properties.
  • Purchase any vehicle from a website.
  • Walk and play “fetch” with Chop.
  • Complete a Booty Call.
  • Use a prostitute.
  • Hold up a store.
  • Visit the cinema.
  • 4 Friend Activities (go to the Cinema, play Darts, go to the Strip Club and visit a Bar).

So in my stats it says im at 9/16 for Miscellaneous but the guide doesn't have 16 points. Help on explaining this?

Miscellaneous (15%)

• Collect all 50 Spaceship Parts (From Beyond The Stars).
  • Collect all 50 Letter Scraps (A Mystery, Solved).
  • Complete 25/50 Under The Bridges.
  • Complete 25/50 Stunt Jumps.
  • Complete 8/15 Knife Flights.
  • Purchase any 5 properties.
  • Purchase any vehicle from a website.
  • Walk and play “fetch” with Chop.
  • Complete a Booty Call.
  • Use a prostitute.
  • Hold up a store.
  • Visit the cinema.
  • 4 Friend Activities (go to the Cinema, play Darts, go to the Strip Club and visit a Bar).

So in my stats it says im at 9/16 for Miscellaneous but the guide doesn't have 16 points. Help on explaining this?

You actually have listed 13 there but the friend activities count as one each making up 16 total so I am not sure what your asking. You need to complete them all for the 100%. I can confirm this as it is in the official guide and it didn't pop until I done the last one. (Green: required, Red: listed as Miscellaneous but are in fact exempt).

1. Website Vehicles - Purchase any vehicle from a website
  2. Visit Cinemas - Visit the cinema
  3. Chop - Walk and play “fetch” with Chop
  4. Prostitutes - Use a prostitute
  5. Booty Calls and Private Dances - Complete a Booty Call (take a stripper home after filling the like meter right up)

6. Shop Robberies - Hold up a store
  7. Spaceship Farts - Collect all 50 Spaceship Parts
  8. Letter Scraps - Collect all 50 Letter Scraps
  9. Aerial Challenges-Knife Flights - Complete 8/15 Knife Flights
  10. Aerial Challenges-Under the Bridges - Complete 25/50 Under The Bridges
  11. Stunt Jumps - Complete 25/50 Stunt Jumps
  12. Properties - Purchase any 5 properties
  13. Nuclear Waste Collection

14. Submarine Pieces

15. Epsilon Tracts

16. Hidden Package

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

Complete a booty call

&

Use a prostitute

How do I go upon completing these 2 things?

Driving about Los Santos at a certain time of night you will see prostitutes on the side of the street. Just like the old games you pull up next to them and they will get in the car. Drive to a quiet area and bobs your uncle. The booty call is a little more complicated. For this you need to go to the strip club and get the like meter filled right up by touching and talking to the dancer. You normally get thrown out for this if you are seen by the bouncer but after Trevor takes it over you don't seem to get any bother. At the end of the dance if the meter is filled or even 80+ filled an option comes up to ask the dancer out. Some of the dancers flat out refuse but I cannot remember which ones do say yes and which ones don't. You pick the dancer up out the back of the club and then drive back to hers for some lovin!.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82