How to get Program Changer

BrutishMuffin

Ok, so I just got this achievement using this method.

Step 1 - Go to easports.com/teambuilder and make a team that is A+ in every category and give them 2 stars for prestige. All other settings shouldn't matter.

Step 2 - Import the team to a dynasty and replace Alabama. Also, move around other big name teams, such as Ohio State, Florida, Oklahoma, and LSU to horrible conferences such as the WAC, MAC, or Sun Belt.

Step 3 - Create 10 5-star prospects and make them from the town your college is in. Put them all on your prospect watch list. This is the step that takes the longest and is the most tedious.

Step 4 - Create a powerhouse schedule, playing as many high ranked teams as possible.

Step 5 - Save the dynasty right now so if you don't get a prospect, you don't have to redo Steps 1-4.

Step 6 - The first week of the season, offer all the prospects a scholarship and promise them 3 things.

Step 7 - Every week, use 60 minute calls and try to downplay other competing schools. If you can't downplay the other schools, that is also fine. Just pitch to the prospects how awesome your school is. Somewhere around week 9-10, there should be a prospect that has you as a top 1 or 2 school.

Optional Step - This could be necessary depending on how well the recruits are liking you. If the prospects are liking other schools a lot more than you, just go to the leading school's games and make them lose.

Eventually there should be a recruit that likes your school #1. It only took me 9 weeks into my 1st try to get someone to join me, but since the game seems to arbitrarily decide which schools the prospects will like, it could take a couple tries to get one to join you.

Even though it might take a couple tries, you should be able to simulate all games and easily win, which makes this a very quick solution. It only took me about 20 minutes to get a prospect to join my team.

Thanx guys: I planned on working on this cheevo in the morning & now it looks like you all have made this cheevo as much a piece of cake as most of the game. Need only more 100 GS to 1000 pt this game. Thanx for the tip!

Ur way defo made this cheevo super easy. I did it the next day & it worked like a charm!

Edited by kiskit
Followup

or make the team in Hawaii, and make the prospect from Honululu, and he will join your team. (most of the time)

All of their points have to be A+ though. And the team must be in a good conference. It would also help to downplay the "proximity to home" option.

I have already done this, so you can download mine if you want the team.

GT: So1id o Snake

this team can also help anyone wanting point some fingers perfect from the start and point some fingers

also the poimting fingers achievement is easy if you do this early in season with a 3 star recruit from a pipeline state that is looking for a horrible team first & team is non bcs conference but has u in top 3. (save 1st so you dont waste time on him if going for better recruits then reload).

also when saving every week to make sure i was undefeated i also got instant commit by a 3 star with Alabama on 3 star recruit from Alabama. i was setting up talking to him with a 2 part/20 minute conversation. he committed on 1st subject & u had set up 2 conversation, so i had to reload & when i went back to him i used 1 ten minute convo on him & he was instantly recruited, achievement unlocked.

Hey guys, Im new to the team building concept, how exactly do you download the rosters and teams, I searched everywhere on the website and cant figure it out, also do i have to have the online pass in order to download

hey the website is http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home I believe you need the online code since you download it from the same menu you use to download the rosters. To sign in just use the email and pass word you have set with EA on your 360

hey the website is http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home I believe you need the online code since you download it from the same menu you use to download the rosters. To sign in just use the email and pass word you have set with EA on your 360

You do not need the online pass to download rosters. I am currently trying to 1000 this without the online pass. I will double check if you need it to download a Reambuilder team. I know you need it to make a team.

You do not need the online pass to download rosters. I am currently trying to 1000 this without the online pass. I will double check if you need it to download a Reambuilder team. I know you need it to make a team.

I can confirm that you do need the online pass to download teambuilder teams. Without it, you only get the option to buy the max slots for teambuilder, but once I activated the trial, I could download schools no problem.

In addition to the first post, an extremely easy, albeit a bit cheesy way of doing it. Once you have your prospects created, the teams ahead of you, create coaches and take over their teams and remove the prospect from their recruiting boards. Then sit there doing whatever you have to do with multiple coaches/teams until you are the only one with any chance of signing him. Then, when you feel a signing is imminent, delete all the coaches you created (until you are only in control of your team).

I can confirm this works. I got a 5 star HB (non-created actually) from Wisconsin with my teambuilder Alaska State team by taking over Michigan and sabotaging their recruitment of the prospect. In fact, I got the achievement AFTER the fact. The guy signed with me before I deleted any of the 10 or so coaches I had created (and had sabotaging recruiting for LSU, Michigan, Ohio State, Texas, etc) after week 10. I just deleted the coaches, simmed forward a week into week 12, and the achievement popped for me.

So as long as you can sign a 5-star QB or HB at any point during the season (even if you create multiple coaches to sabotage other teams), as soon as you delete those coaches and advance to the next week, the achievement will unlock for you.

Thanks BrutishMuffin - worked perfectly. My comments below.

As I had stated earlier - I thought you needed the online pass to do Teambuilder. However, you can do a 7 day trial that is free of charge. Pretty easy. However, for those people that have never linked an EA account to their gamertag online. This can be a process. Luckily I had done it when BF:BC came out.

Step 1 - Go to easports.com/teambuilder and make a team that is A+ in every category and give them 2 stars for prestige. All other settings shouldn't matter.

Make your team from Wyoming - mainly because there are no competing teams in that state. Also, you can set your default team as Wyoming or something close in the alphabet (this is done in game and acts as the backdrop to your game - this is where all lists default to and will make it faster to make prospects later.)

Also, make sure that all of your QB's are seniors. This ensures that you are A+ for position need. You can do this for HB's as well, but I focused only on QB's

***REMEMBER THE ACHIEVEMENT SAYS A 5 STAR QB OR RB***

Step 2 - Import the team to a dynasty and replace Alabama. Also, move around other big name teams, such as Ohio State, Florida, Oklahoma, and LSU to horrible conferences such as the WAC, MAC, or Sun Belt.

I moved all teams out of the big name conferences: SEC, ACC, BIG-12, BIG-10, PAC-10, that are 5 or 6 stars prestige. Make sure you inlcude USC (PAC-10) and Viginia Tech (ACC) when you move teams because they are A+ for needing a new QB

Step 3 - Create 10 5-star prospects and make them from the town your college is in. Put them all on your prospect watch list. This is the step that takes the longest and is the most tedious.

I created 12 prospects - this allows a 50 minute phone call each week for each prospect. To make the prospects the fastest do the following:

1)Change the first name to "a" - then next guy will have a first name of "b" and so, up until "l"

2)Change state to reflect the state of your made team.

3)Change the Speed, Awareness, Throwing Power and Throwing Accuracy to 99 - this ensures a 5 star prospect.

4) Save as a new prospect

Step 4 - Create a powerhouse schedule, playing as many high ranked teams as possible.

Was able to get Ohio State, Oregon, Boise State, and Texas on my schedule for A strength.

Step 5 - Save the dynasty right now so if you don't get a prospect, you don't have to redo Steps 1-4.

DEFINITELY

Step 6 - The first week of the season, offer all the prospects a scholarship and promise them 3 things.

I promised the first, third and last promise on the list

Step 7 - Every week, use 60 minute calls and try to downplay other competing schools. If you can't downplay the other schools, that is also fine. Just pitch to the prospects how awesome your school is. Somewhere around week 9-10, there should be a prospect that has you as a top 1 or 2 school.

Again, I did 50 minute calls until I had someone put me in their list, then I started to focus more attention on them, i.e. longer calls. When I made it into the top 3 I basically started to ignore the others, especially if they were in their top 5 and I was not even in their top 8.

Optional Step - This could be necessary depending on how well the recruits are liking you. If the prospects are liking other schools a lot more than you, just go to the leading school's games and make them lose.

For one of the QB's I was going for I was second on the list behind Virginia Tech -until I made them lose three games in a row.

Eventually there should be a recruit that likes your school #1. It only took me 9 weeks into my 1st try to get someone to join me, but since the game seems to arbitrarily decide which schools the prospects will like, it could take a couple tries to get one to join you.

Even though it might take a couple tries, you should be able to simulate all games and easily win, which makes this a very quick solution. It only took me about 20 minutes to get a prospect to join my team.

Took me a week or two longer. You will only simulate and win if you make you edit your team builder teams with some badass players. Also, remember to turn injuries off. This saves some time when simulating.

Thanks again for the help!

i will try this, thanks to BrutishMuffin for making this and barronstl because i am gonna use your teambuilder

this method worked easily. i signed 3 five star qbs.

also a way to make the creating prospects quicker is to only make quarterbacks because you only need to make awareness, throw power, throw accuracy, stamina, and injury resistance to 99 and he will be 99 overall. just make sure to make his hometown your team's home

Thank you for posting this. It was my last achievement that I needed to get, I used the Hawaii team that someone posted above, I believe it was "so1id snake" or something like that and I made 3 qb's and 3 hb's from Hawaii and actually got 2 to commit in week 8. I played each game with 1 minute quarters and loaded my schedule up with ranked teams in each of my non-conference slots. I also replaced USC with my team in the pac-10.

Another option is to select 12 Two-Star Schools for your dynasty;twelve is the maximum permitted. Be sure to set recruiting and game to Freshman and when the dynasty begins, set it so that you are only looking to recruit a 5-Star QB/HB and then simply sim through the year. It should unlock.

Edited by iOnlyGotOneArm

Another option is to select 12 Two-Star Schools for your dynasty;twelve is the maximum permitted. Be sure to set recruiting and game to Freshman and when the dynasty begins, set it so that you are only looking to recruit a 5-Star QB/HB and then simply sim through the year. It should unlock.

I doubt this will work because the achievement says a single team dynasty meaning that you cannot have more than one user controlled team in the dynasty.

this team can also help anyone wanting point some fingers perfect from the start and point some fingers

U can also get "What a weekend"

I did this on my backup acct since I wasted a lot of time getting on main acct.

On my second go of this game simming this also got the the 2 above in quote in addition to Heisman & some of the season milestones such as 6.0 yds/attempt etc, but didn't get the 20/20 one.

Also barronstl has a great team to use for getting the use a 2 star school to net a 5 star recruit. Thanx! :)