Kunoichi Sucide Queens Guide

Molloy2006

I don't know how, but I managed to did it!!!

Just a tip! Another good place to do this one, is in the Empty Seven Stage. At the start of the second part (I think...) you are in a big circular part, with a Ninja Ninja, and a lot of enemies.

That stage, indeed, is a good place to get Android flush (In the start of the leve), No Limit Ninjas (at the start of the second part), and Kunoichi Suicide Queens.

After a lot of enemies at the start of the Second part, there will be a lot of Kunoichis. If you fail, ou have to fight all the enemies again but... you have a lot of Kunoichis to try too. =)

2 cheevos to go now! =)

This method works although it IS still based entirely on luck. Took me hours but I finally got a head and a hand which left the legs. It's almost impossible to not get the legs in my opinion. Horizontal focus attack, if they crouch aim all the way down for legs, if they jump aim all the way up for legs. I was so happy getting this achievement out of the way. I wanted all the achievements like this out of the way before I start Hard mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Luck based like hell this achievemnt I think because these Kunoichis never do what you want them to do.

For me the easiest thing was cutting the hand, the legs are based on your reflexes and a bit luck and the head is purely luck based. So I ran into them and sliced uncontrolled with Nija Poker active, after the something like the 20th attempt I was lucky enough to slice and hand and a head ... the rest was waiting for on to jump - vertical slice and *plop*

Killing the male ninjas makes it easier btw, cause you slice them sooo often by accident ~~

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This isn't really working for me, I cut off the head and the hand of the queens at the same time because of how they hold their swords and it wont count because of it, and it;s annoying with like 4 other ninjas and other enemies all around you too, I'm just going to do this on the empty seven part.

edit: been doing both spots, and it seems that this guide is 'easier' for time sake. but my original problem still remains :( I only need this and the ronin for the 1000!!!!! grrrr

edit2: got the ronin no problem... only need this... still

Edited by macpride

• 2 weeks later...

So after trying at least 5 timed a day for the past month... I finally did it, on the empty seven story :Bounce::locked:Bounce::locked

THIS ACHIEVEMENT IS 85% LUCK AND 15% SKILL

I got the head with a vertical... somehow

and the leg and hand with a horizontal.

1000/1000

NEVER AGAIN!!! lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Dont believe anything you read about getting a hand. Its all just random bull shit.

Forget about the bridge. The chances of getting all 3 parts with only 4 guys and all the other shit getting in the way is astronomical. I spent about 4 hours on the bridge getting fucked around until i gave up and went back to the empty 7. Using over focus i got the achievement after about 30 mins worth of attempts.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for this! Finally got all 1000 in this game. Used over focus on the bridge like the guide said, ran forward past the bear power up thing and used a Y attack while standing still on the first chick that comes from the far right until I got the head. Went back for the bear and then used a parry/sweep/vertical slice for the hand and then parry/A/X for the leg. This was the hardest achievement I've tried for since Mile High Club. Good luck to anyone that still needs this.