Storyline Predictions

SovietCrusade

A: You, the main character from 1&2, leave Stillwater to another city to find Dex.You get plastic surgery to avoid his eye on the city you go to, and you leave your property behind to the gang in Stillwater to keep them going, and you are to establish a new gang in this new city.

B: The main character goes off to find Dex, and you play the role of new meat rising their way through the ranks of the Saints, as new gangs fight for Stillwater.

Anyone else have any good ideas?

Edited by SovietCrusade

• 1 month later...

I don't know about story mode but I did love the last saints row game....especially that I could do it co-op online.

If they could make the graphics better and maybe a just a teeny tiny little more realism when it comes to the shooting of weapons, I'd pikk the game over GTA4-especially since you can customize your vehicles.

• 3 weeks later...
Well considering you kill Julius and destroyed Ultor nothing really pops out to me on what sr3 will be about. Maybe instead of you taking over the territories, you need to protect them in the new one.
i dont think so if you played the DLC you hear your guy say IM GOING TO FIND DEX IM GOING TO GO TO WHAT EVER CITY HE WENT TO AND KILL THE SON OF A B***H'' thats what he said so im thinking saints row 3 will be you going to a new city to kill Dex. so new city = new gangs to take over.

A: You, the main character from 1&2, leave Stillwater to another city to find Dex.You get plastic surgery to avoid his eye on the city you go to, and you leave your property behind to the gang in Stillwater to keep them going, and you are to establish a new gang in this new city.

B: The main character goes off to find Dex, and you play the role of new meat rising their way through the ranks of the Saints, as new gangs fight for Stillwater.

Anyone else have any good ideas?

I think this is a really good prediction and would make sense, perhaps Dex is in a much larger city? Stillwater was quite small considering the different modes of transport availible..

i dont think so if you played the DLC you hear your guy say IM GOING TO FIND DEX IM GOING TO GO TO WHAT EVER CITY HE WENT TO AND KILL THE SON OF A B***H'' thats what he said so im thinking saints row 3 will be you going to a new city to kill Dex. so new city = new gangs to take over.

Oh yea I completely forgot about the DLC, I only played through the DLC once and forgot. I did replay it the other day and what you're saying makes sense.

I've not played the DLC, but with the Saint (or whatever his name is) still alive and kicking (and not in a coma) Stillwater would be pretty hard to take over. I see it taking place in the city (I forget the name) that Ultor is based in.

I hope they keep the over-the-top gameplay and don't make it more 'realistic' like GTA4 did. I enjoy playing a game, not a movie, which is what it felt like I was doing when I played GTA4.

• 3 weeks later...
I've not played the DLC, but with the Saint (or whatever his name is) still alive and kicking (and not in a coma) Stillwater would be pretty hard to take over. I see it taking place in the city (I forget the name) that Ultor is based in.

I hope they keep the over-the-top gameplay and don't make it more 'realistic' like GTA4 did. I enjoy playing a game, not a movie, which is what it felt like I was doing when I played GTA4.

I agree. I enjoy playing SR because it is not realistic. I enjoy the GTA series but the last one was not nearly as good as the previous ones. I hope that they include online co-op again. The only thing that needs work is the multiplayer gameplay. :uzi:

I agree. I enjoy playing SR because it is not realistic. I enjoy the GTA series but the last one was not nearly as good as the previous ones. I hope that they include online co-op again. The only thing that needs work is the multiplayer gameplay. :uzi:

Couldn't have said it better myself... Online free-roam co-op is a must, if they could bump that up from 2 players to 4, I think I would cry! But still, the 2 player co-op is arguably the best on xbox live..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I think this has nothing to do with Dex, why would you leave a city you control to find one person? no money to be made in revenge. I think the Saint's are trying to expand their business. Johhny Gat will be along, the syndicate will hire someone to kill the player or something but not succeed, but will mangle the player so bad you have to create a new body. Then player wakes up and starts taking over new city.lol Maybe even plot twist Johhny tries to kill player? That would make me one pissed panda.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...