X360A review is up

ColdSpider72

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Before everyone freaks out, remember there were missions you did in every area of the first one to help out broken claptraps. Each one gave you an increase of storage space. This should be ample space until we get to Sanctuary. I don't think that the game would give us an excess amount of loot to find starting off, even as drops if we're all going to dump it, but then again...I'm not too upset because the first game had you start off with 12 slot if I'm correct. If there isn't an increase of our inventory slots, the bank should have an infinite amount of storage. If that is the case, I'm hoping for more than just the one inside of Sancuary, especially for the bigger areas. If not, that's what those teleport stations are for. 91 is still a huge ass score to me.

I've just read the review, but where has it gone now? When I went back to the home page, it had vanished...

Breakdown in communication between us and 2K, basically. We jumped the gun on when we could publish it because of an erroneous bit of information. Fear not, it'll be back up tomorrow morning, 5am GMT :)