Until the last minute achievement?

cheevo360

You have to do the repairs manually with less than 10 mins remaining, instead of presing the 'y' button to auto repair. (You can check how much time it will take to repair the car by pressing the 'y' button and if less than 10 mins are remaining you can then do it manually before confirming by the start button.)

You have to do the repairs manually with less than 10 mins remaining, instead of presing the 'y' button to auto repair. (You can check how much time it will take to repair the car by pressing the 'y' button and if less than 10 mins are remaining you can then do it manually before confirming by the start button.)

i have never done them manually, i just did auto repair each time and it unlocked, i wasn't going for that achievement either so im not sure how i did it but i always used auto repair because it was quicker for me.

• 2 months later...
i have never done them manually, i just did auto repair each time and it unlocked, i wasn't going for that achievement either so im not sure how i did it but i always used auto repair because it was quicker for me.

Same here i got this the first time i ever repaired a car by auto repairing. Maybe your achievements glitched out.