Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by bplayak

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys... my gamertag is Adrien666 I am trying to get the acheivements that require 6 to 8 people. If you have enough players in your group and are looking for one more ill be glad to help. the ones I need that im to help with are...Play Liars dice with full table and win without losing a single die...Beat a FULL table in Poker whe blinds are at MAX...also get to Wave 15 in Undead Overrun...and finally, Kill 8 players while dominating in Land Grab. Please message im on most of the time. Thanks for reading.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys , I just need three more achievements and I'm done with this game. I'm looking to get Compulsive Liar, Legion of Boom and King Pin. I'm going to be on tomorrow around 9am central time. Send me a message if you can help!

My GT - IrwinGotPWNED

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys , I'm aware there is a separate thread for boosting however i feel its so damn inactive that it would be much easier to make a new thread so people can see it.

So heres the deal i need 6-8 reliable people to boost the following achievement with me of corse I'm more than happy to return the favour and help with anything thats in my power to do so !

Achievements needed include:

Compulsive Liar

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker ace

Legion Of Boom

Kingpin

If anyone wants these achievements done please don't hesitate to reply here or add my GT: Wanderer Recks. If you see any games on my list you'd like help with just ask, hopefully we can work together and get these achievements done! Anyone interested let me know and ill start organising a time and day that fits all participants time sceduals :) thanks guys hope to hear from you soon !

-Recks

Boosting session this Saturday, 1pm Pacific. We will attempt as many MP achievements as time will allow and people will cooperate.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/red-dead-redemption/showSession-1984

The more DLC you have, the better. And preferably you'll have a mic, too. ;)

I need almost any and every MP achievement. I'm Rank 50, so just send me a msg and a FR and I'll add you. I have the GotY Ed, so I can help with any and ALL MP achievements.

GT: Leo Ascendent LINK

PLEEEEASE include a msg, I've gotten many requests for other games and it would be nice to know why you are adding me.

Thank you.

Edited by LeoAscendent

I need almost any and every MP achievement. I'm Rank 50, so just send me a msg and a FR and I'll add you. I have the GotY Ed, so I can help with any and ALL MP achievements.

GT: Leo Ascendent LINK

PLEEEEASE include a msg, I've gotten many requests for other games and it would be nice to know why you are adding me.

Thank you.

Look at the post above yours, it's for a boosting session this Saturday.

Look at the post above yours, it's for a boosting session this Saturday.

Applied Like I said in the comment on the session, I've not really played any of the MP, so I'm not terribly familiar with the modes or how they work (I would assume they are basic though), but I'm a quick learner. :D

Hey there, I also need pretty much all of the online achievements if you can help me get them, I feel like it's almost impossible to find anyone to boost online in this game since it's relatively old, I'd be willing to boost all the achievements you need if you can help me get those same ones and as much other ones (in online) as you can get.

My GT = IndianaJonesNo2

• 2 weeks later...