Completing Manor Hunt on Insane

Vicu

I don't know exactly which level that was, but the best thing to do for the Survivor and Siege levels is to find a corner in which you can see most of the level from that vantage point.

The enemy's spawn depending upon where you are, so if you stay put, they only spawn in a couple spots (usually not more than 3).

Also, try and find a med pack that respawns, and then just run back and forth between the med pack and your spot. This worked for every level I had any issues with.

The health packs don't re spawn on this level :( the best place i found to camp was from the start look to your right and there is like a small tunnel and on the left is a door to the downstairs of the mansion when your in the run to the back wall and turn around you only have 2 spots where enemies will come from the door you just came through or down the stairs on the right

The health packs don't re spawn on this level :( the best place i found to camp was from the start look to your right and there is like a small tunnel and on the left is a door to the downstairs of the mansion when your in the run to the back wall and turn around you only have 2 spots where enemies will come from the door you just came through or down the stairs on the right
Yep, that's how I did it... I told it to a friend of mine and he couldn't protect the spot the entire 4 minutes tough, so this might not work for everybody??

I managed to complete the level on Insane. The auto shotgun and a fair deal of running away seemed to help. RUnning to the other side of the map seemed to get the enemies off of me for a little while, and then i would try to catch them in a bottleneck.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

What worked for me was doing laps through the house and stopping downstairs at the back wall. All of the bad guys will follow you through the house so you can pick them off as they all run downstairs. As soon as a enemy comes through the door instead of the stairs, it's time to do another lap. Took 4 or 5 laps to complete and I didn't need all of the health packs.

• 5 months later...