Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

Only just got my laptop back and i'd like to say thanks to CoolKidJoe, Soldier 4 I AM, o4LAYo, and SCRIPT305 for being pleasent to boost with..

Apocolyptoo.. not so much :p Joke.. Thanks all.

So yeah no more messages about HOV please people :)

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have four consoles and am getting four copies of the game, so I need only two people. I only want to unlock the Achievements for my main profile.

I live in the Eastern Time Zone. Nights and weekends are best for me, but I could probably do it any other time if necessary.

I'd like to get all my Achievements first, then I'll help the other two people.

If interested, send me a message on XBL.

I sent you a XBL pm. Your Flist is packed. I have 2 consoles but need to get a copy of the game for my stoogebox. That was it's just us 2. I life on Pacific time. Some eve's and time on the ends work for me.

Let me know if that works

Looking to boost this b*tch again, god I hate it.

I need: Play all Multiplayer Modes, Good Citizen, Demolitions Expert, Bomb Squad, Last Second Hero.

So guess I'm looking for 5 reliable people who can play on evenings except for the weekends.

I'm going to host first and after I got it the one below me in the list can host.

So here's the list PM me if you want to join, we'll make up a time after we got a team of 6 people ;) :

1.LifeGam3r

1.LifeGam3r - Not in weekends, must be after 9pmGMT, any date.

2.MoNickels

3.Zylo Grey - Between 7pmGMT and 12amGMT, any date.

4.Chief CT - Good with LifeGam3r's time, any date.

5.JJBDude48 - 01/04/09 between 8pmGMT and 12amGMT, 02/04/09 between 5pmGMT and 12amGMT, 13/04/09 5pmGMT and 12amGMT, weekends all day long.

6.johnywin - any date between ... and 2amGMT

7.SecondOne - Must be after 8pmGMT, any date.

I messaged you all on xbox live, reply ASAP so that we have this pain in the ass off the way ;)

Btw SecondOne, I hope we can do 4vs3 otherwise you'll be back up if someone doesn't show up.

But if it goes than it's no problem for me that you join because I know this game sucks and is death online+it's hard to find people who don't mess up or quit.

Edited by LifeGam3r

1.LifeGam3r ---> That's me :D And also a prefferable booster :p

2.MoNickels ---> Didn't hear anything from you anymore so started without you

:drunkBest Boosting Party:drunk:

3.Zylo Grey

4.Chief CT

5.JJBDude48

6.johnywin

7.SecondOne

Those 5 (including me 6) people are verry reliable boosters, if you see them on some other boosting topic join them, they don't screw things up.

No yelling, good communication, no stress, everybody gets a turn and an achievement, they do have time unlike other people who join the match on a topic but don't show up in games/or don't have the time.

No one has all online achievs yet but I don't think anyone will quit before all of us have them, probably tommorow all of us have the online ones.

Hell yeah: finally found the boosting session I was looking for on this game :D

Im looking to getPlay all Multiplayer Modes, First Place, Good Citizen, Demolitions Expert, Last Second Hero and Bomb Squad. I would need to rent this from gamefly so I will need a few day notice. I would like it it the people can speak or read English, the last time I boosted I did it with a group of french people was not that fun.

Edited by MikeydCT