Achievement Guide

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some questions, I hope you can help me:

1. How can you create your own course? Didn't find an option for that.

2. The "Old School" one. Can it be achieved through one hole of PLAY NOW?

3. Skills. Well, I don't know if I'm goot at this game or not but it's damn hard. I'm always 40 over par in the end and my skills don't seem to go up. I'm still "Rookie" but my potential is way higher. Don't know when the level-up is coming.

4. Skills II. You can choose "Skill training" to train your skills but this is impossible to win against the A.I.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
i also cant find this course creator...anybody? do i need to unlock it first...am i blind?

Finally I got it. Nothing unlockable so you ought to be able to create one since you got into the game the first time. Just choose any game mode (but not your "campaign") and when you're at the options screen with the course press X (I'm not sure) and you should be able to edit it. It's not really a court creation, you can just choose 18 holes from the game and mix them up for your own court. I hope my help was useful, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

For Egg on the Dance Floor, I have a 99 ft putt saved which I could upload. It's a straight put and extremely easy. I would like 500 Gamernet points from anyone that wants to use it though, if poss. Because I really want the Gamernet achieves.

If you are interested, send me a msg. I will probs upload it anyway soon enough.