Achievement Guide

Whoever has 1000 in this game must have cheated in getting some of these achievements, since most of them are glitched, completely based on luck, or just all-around 95% impossible to achieve. Take, for instance, the freaking "Super Perfect Boost" achievement. I can usually get maybe one jump to 100%, and sometimes two jumps, but getting all three is nearly impossible. It's funny, too, since I timed the gauge to get two in a row, and did the same for the third one, but it always hits around 98%. Although, I've only gotten two in a row to 100% twice. Other times, I very rarely get 100% on just one. I actually think the stupid gauge's speed randomizes each time you play it, making it even harder to actually get it perfectly.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone new to playing the game, you DO NOT have to replay the game entirely like some have said if you missed High and Dry and Scorpions achievements(Paparazzi you do need to get the first time). For the 1st 2 mentioned you need to go back to the level through the map, and then there is a small cave to the side and when you go into it with the lion it will say I believe Hidden Cave and then the options "Replay Level", "Monkey Cliffs", or leave and just choose Replay Level and you can go for these achievements. Just realize if you miss the achievements you need to completely go back to the world map to "reset" the level to go for it again. I got both of these on at least the 10th try with this method so to repeat you DO NOT have to replay the entire game. For Paparazzi though I believe you DO need to make sure and get it the 1st time.

Otherwise that darn diving one is frustrating to say the least. The Rave ones just be patient and take your time. Got the 2 of them in less than 30 minutes on the song mentioned: Titki Tiki or something like that :)

• 4 weeks later...

I had two achievements glitch on me I unlocked Easy there, tiger but not ace in the hole or The Boulder Achievement in Wooing Gloria. I had to start a new save game after i finished the rest of the game to unlock Easy There and Boulder thing. THe games achievement do seem to be pretty much luck based with the diving and soda cans.

• 2 weeks later...

I also got the black screen when entering the second part of "enter the plane". Is there any solution to make it work again? I still need the 3 bullseye achievement and 20 coins from that game. I hate it so much, and i wouldn´t want to play all the game again. Thx for helping!

Edit: Ok, i started a new game and finished the whole "enter the plane" level as soon as possible. Now my only problem is that i only have 85/100 coins in "rites of passage". I thought this may be a new glitch with the aslex rings game, but that´s not true. I tried it on as third savegame and got 10 from the rings game in that level, but still i can only get 85 coins. Weird thing is, on my first save (the one with the black screen) i got 100 there without too much problems. Can anyone please please explain where they could be. I want to finish this game, but i´m almost giving up now.

Edited by Superschrubber
even more problems

• 3 weeks later...

can i start game on easy to get all achieves?

for the arcades/mini games in specified in red in guide that i can miss. does that mean i cant replay level? or have to start a whole new game?

for the mini game achieves do they have to be done in story or can they be done in srcade from mai menu?

Edited by toxictaz

FYI, for the "Airborne Danger 15 " Achievement, you need to hit the truck 4/5 times so that the next hit while your in the Air is the 5th hit, which will net you the Achievement, also I found the best jump to do this on was the first extremely large jump after the lake jump/rhythm section jumps, I hit the jump w/ good speed but let the truck in front of me hit the jump first, then smash the A button to catch up and line yourself up correctly w/ the truck in front of you, then pray 2 god you land on top of the Tail Gate of the truck, This is how I got it...

Private Chat me online if you have any questions...

nice tip bro. got it first try. gun it and hit it on the top because the truck slopes and i didnt to i flew straight on him.

• 3 months later...

I was able to get it today, the 3x 100% jump. I went very close to tv and stared at the top of the gauge to fill up. Also i tried to remember the "time" I held the stick down.

Where is DamBusters? I can't find it nowhere. I've been going for the stupid water land for ages and I cannot find this place. There it says destroy village, what village? Where?

Edit: got past.

Edited by FlackoWeasel

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is another one of those "kids" games that I think the achmnts are just way too hard. Overall fun game, my kids like it but without spending hours and hours on it, would think that a bit more than half would have popped for them. Think I gave some good effort/time on it and am at like 650 or so.

• 1 year later...