Achievement Trading & Friendly Group Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to "play" with someone that got the "And They'll Tell Two Friends" achievement.

I´m currently at level 22.

If I can help with something in return I wold be glad to.

I will be online a lot this weekend. Mostly afternoon - late night. (+1h CET)

Add me and send me a message. GT: Housepainter83

I would like to "play" with someone that got the "And They'll Tell Two Friends" achievement.

I´m currently at level 22.

If I can help with something in return I wold be glad to.

I will be online a lot this weekend. Mostly afternoon - late night. (+1h CET)

Add me and send me a message. GT: Housepainter83

Hey I'll invite you to my game and then if you could leave once you get it.

As long as your on now.

I need the Viral achievement as well, if anyone is needing any co-op help in return, I'm a Lvl 35 Hunter on the first playthrough.

Send me an XBL message to DER NACHO. I'm in Alaska, 4 hours behind the east coast, so that may complicate things a little. But if you're on the west coast, it might be easier. I would be available tomorrow afternoon around 1-ish my time.

Edited by Der Nacho

I'm looking for people to play with and just have some fun with the game. I also wouldn't mind getting the co-op quests achievement. I'm currently a lvl 22 hunter finishing up the dahl headlands stuff and heading for new haven. Send me a message or feel free to send a friend request, my tag is neverendr.

Brandothegr8, feel free to add me (Scand3licious) and I'll be glad to help you with whatever achievements you need. I need the viral one and need to revive someone (so go kamakazi something and I'll help you up :) ).

We can do duel/arena achievements as well, and if you want free money I could drop some fat level guns, ha ha (my hunter is 50 and has 9,999,999 cash)

Hi there!

I'm looking for a US player who has "Careful, He Bites" achievement, because there is a bug in european versions which locks it. Thanks to send me a text message on xbox live to play a game ;)

I need only one kill (i think) with Bloodwing to unlock the ach.

Sorry my english is poor ... ^^

Edited by K4TSU