-Online: 0

-Approximate amount of time to 1000 6 or 7 Hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1+

-Number of missable achievements: None

-Glitched achievements: None

-Do cheat codes disable achievements? No Cheats

-Does difficulty affect achievements? Yes

Introduction:

Tony Hawk: Ride is the latest installment of the series and is a fairly easy game to 1k. The skateboard peripheral is required for this game. Most of the achievements can be earned as you progress through Road Trip Mode.

Tips:

Check out this link to Pyrochaos TH:Ride Video tips from Robomodo

**Tightening Trucks Tip**

From inside a session hit start then select options and then adjust truck tightness to the desired level.

**Manual Tip**

If you are having a hard time performing manuals just put a chair behind you and rest your hand on it to help you balance . Or just use you hands on the board instead of your feet.

**Invert Tip**

To do an invert Cover the front sensor on the board based on the direction you are going up the ramp just before getting to the coping. If you are having trouble Pause the game go to Training Videos>Vert – Inverts.

**Spine Transfers**

The Training video says to Ollie at the top of the ramp then shift the weight to the nose. This is a very difficult way to do these. The easiest method I found was to approach the spine as normal then just put my weight forward on the nose without performing an Ollie right as I was approaching the edge of the ramp or coping.

*Signature Moment Tips*

Use a lot of Flip Tricks To Manuals Combos to fill up the style meter.

Trigger the Signature Moment by covering the back/tail sensor with you foot.

Step #1: Play Road Trip on Hardcore

The difficulty achievements are stackable so complete Road Trip mode on Hardcore Difficulty first to prevent multiple playthroughs. It would be best to complete the training level after creating your character on all 3 difficulties before you get started. Once you have enough points to unlocked the next city/level just move on. There is no achievement for getting all the available point in a city. Along the way you can net a majority of the achievements and if you do miss on you can go back and get them in exhibition mode.

Step #2: Exhibition Mode/Clean Up

If you missed any of the achievements during your hardcore playthrough you can go back into Exhibition mode and select the Required Level and Session type for the achievement on the casual difficult and unlock them now. Some that have should be done in exhibition are

Finally get the Last One - I Promise Achievement in Party Mode.

Edited by TuSeMorte

• 1 year later...

Just picked this up for $10 and I would say having no previous skateboarding background this game is NOT 3-4/10 for me.

If you've never set foot on a skateboard before you should consider this no lower than an 8-9/10 with a hell of a lot more time investment than 6-7 hours.

I've barely been able to complete the tutorial levels through a mixture of attempting to play legit and using my hands to control the board. This took me roughly about 2 hours. For just the tutorial.

This is not a gimme 1000 by ANY stretch of the imagination. If you're looking for GS, look elsewhere!!!

• 3 years later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.