GamerNet Challenge Thread

CovertDog

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all.

I am just looking for a partner (s) to work with that I dont have to explain everything to. I dont have a mic at the moment and have to input everything through my controller.

It seems like everytime I have this stupid points system figured out I stop gaining points. This is what I have observed with the points.

Important -- 10 producer points are offered for every failed attempt made on a particular gamers clip before it is beat. 1 producer pt offered for every attempt failed or successfull after the challenge is beat.

Important 2 - Be sure to check your clips to see if they are playable. If not you {may} have to delete all your clips and record all new ones. What can I say the gamernet system is pretty buggy.

1. if you completed the tiger challenges or beat the game (not sure which) you cant post to freestyle from your own recorded clips, you are only able to record to buick cup, 9 hole or 18 hole. You must play sombody elses challenges, save from their challenge, and record in freestyle.

2. I have no idea how to record long drive. I just do somone elses challenge and repost a better result.

3. Freestyle seems to net the best return on points; however if you continue to use a clip and it loses points after the first post.

4. In order to get the best bang for the buck, you have to continually create new clips and delete the old ones from "my clips". keeping the posts at the top of the list helps; so revising every other day at least helps.

Hope this helps.. by the way does anyone know when the servers are going offline. it would be nice to know what our deadline is?

Also not certain how popularity affects clips.. I beleive popularity is one for one ie 1pt pop = 1 pt producer points. Is anyone able to confirm this?

Edited by Fists of Steele

Hello all.

I am just looking for a partner (s) to work with that I dont have to explain everything to. I dont have a mic at the moment and have to input everything through my controller.

It seems like everytime I have this stupid points system figured out I stop gaining points. This is what I have observed with the points.

Important -- 10 producer points are offered for every failed attempt made on a particular gamers clip before it is beat. 1 producer pt offered for every attempt failed or successfull after the challenge is beat.

Important 2 - Be sure to check your clips to see if they are playable. If not you {may} have to delete all your clips and record all new ones. What can I say the gamernet system is pretty buggy.

1. if you completed the tiger challenges or beat the game (not sure which) you cant post to freestyle from your own recorded clips, you are only able to record to buick cup, 9 hole or 18 hole. You must play sombody elses challenges, save from their challenge, and record in freestyle.

2. I have no idea how to record long drive. I just do somone elses challenge and repost a better result.

3. Freestyle seems to net the best return on points; however if you continue to use a clip and it loses points after the first post.

4. In order to get the best bang for the buck, you have to continually create new clips and delete the old ones from "my clips". keeping the posts at the top of the list helps; so revising every other day at least helps.

Hope this helps.. by the way does anyone know when the servers are going offline. it would be nice to know what our deadline is?

Also not certain how popularity affects clips.. I beleive popularity is one for one ie 1pt pop = 1 pt producer points. Is anyone able to confirm this?

hey man thanks for the in-depth anaylsis of this,

you seem to know alot, how long roughly would it take to get it done?

Have 3 clips up under Free Style, would love some fails please! kroberts11

Kait, I sent you a message on Xbox Live. I'll be happy to help. I only have one more achievement to go to get 1000/1000 points on my third Tiger Woods game. I'll do almost anything at this point to beat the damn impending server shutdown. :uzi:

Edited by Razorbak86

Need help with Gamernet points, I posted 3 clips if people could help out and purposely not beat them. I will return the favor, just send a msg to me and I will complete as soon as I am online.

1. NJNCNCX - Long drive challenge

2. WOWZAAAA - freestyle

3. Holy Shazbot - freestyle

thanks in advance, sucks that servers are getting shut down.

PS also looking for a group for the four player achievement

Please look for my freestyle challenges. Will be posting every day until servers shut down...

I will boost with everyone too. Please add me as a friend and send a message with "tw8" in it so I know to look you up. Cheers!

GT: SixSticks

I'm on periodically throughout the day and night but mostly around 9pm-2am PST (-800 GMT)

Edited by SixSticks

Hey I as well have posted up new challenges as I too need the 1000 and 5000 respectively, Look for Double Eagle on 9 in the Buick channel and Cog 18 (48) in the 18 hole channel...I'll be trying to also get to everybody who has replied here recently and fail the challenges for them and I will also try to post as much as I can onto it before the servers go down. Thanks!

me too guys, I can commit a few hours a day playing you guys' clips if you can help me too....thanks. Are the servers going down in 3 days??!!?!? Let's go guys, you scratch me and I'll scratch you.

edit: Can you make a separate profile and play your own challenges for the points??

Edited by vegetable lasagna