IMPORTANT: For All The People Who Still Need 5000 GamerNet Points

Hi all,

I'm making this thread because Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 will die on the 11th of May. There are only a couple of hours left to get the online achievements for this game. As everybody knows the GamerNet Points achievements is a bitch. The easiest way to get this achievements is by letting your clip unbeaten for as many times as possible.

Now here's my plan:

Everybody needs to put his/her gamertag in this thread so we can fail each others clips. If we do so we can get 60 points times the gamertag who failed at the clip. Lets say 10 people fail my clip that will net me 600 points. I think we can get this achievement out of the way rather quickly this way.

So put your Gamertag here and the name of your clips!

My clips are Q1,Q2 and Q3 and are posted in the Freestyle section.

Note you can download a DLC package so you can put up to 6 clips at a time.

Thanks in advance (sorry for my bad English :p)

Cheers. :drunk

EDIT: I'm no longer in need for this achievement. I also won't help anyone getting it either.

Edited by pascal08

Guys, unless you plan on spending all today going for this achievement from the beginning (even half way), you need to get another (or more) account setup and the "Post 6" DLC. It will cut your time tremendously, however, even with an extra account set up and the ability to post 6 challenges, it will take anywhere from 10-20 hours to boost this way. I doubt you'll find enough people at the same time with enough saved videos in the next 24 hours to share failed attempts with and have a successful go.

• 2 months later...