Freezing??

Minty

well i did what you said, and maybe ill go get a new game, but since i posted it got worse. I load every first hole just fine and when the second hole goes to load ,it loads about a quater and poof frozen ... or it stops loading and leaves me with me being able to go into my dash or change the game card look... i hope i am not the only one cause i would love to finish this game b4 halo 3.. thanks for your help otherwise..

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I've tried every tip in this thread and still to no avail. Even all three of the methods at the same time. I absolutely can not get past the Brockway challenge :( Is there anyone else that has any other tips?

Same here. I've giving up on it until a patch and according to EA Sports there actually is one on the way. All I have left to do in the single player is get all gold, but it always freezes on me on any challenage or I end up under ground.

Same here. I've giving up on it until a patch and according to EA Sports there actually is one on the way. All I have left to do in the single player is get all gold, but it always freezes on me on any challenage or I end up under ground.

well then good news!!!! theres a patch out now!! it fixed the problem that mine had which was that it froze after the first hole at carnoustie in the one ball match

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I came back to this game recently to finish the Tiger Challenge and ran into the freezing Henrietta Brockway issue. Clearing the cache did not help, but I had installed the game to the HD. Uninstalling and playing from the disk allowed me to complete this event. Hope this may help someone .

A Chill Upon

• 6 months later...
I came back to this game recently to finish the Tiger Challenge and ran into the freezing Henrietta Brockway issue. Clearing the cache did not help, but I had installed the game to the HD. Uninstalling and playing from the disk allowed me to complete this event. Hope this may help someone .

A Chill Upon

thanks man,this worked for me (so far )