Blingbot Guide

Jellybean468

This was too long to fit in my guide so I had to create a new thread.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/DarklordZerato/-7WgnQ.jpgBlingbot - 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/g-icon.gif

1,000,000 credits collected

Load up the first stage, zone 1. As soon as the level starts, destroy the watermelon to your right, then go to the left and destroy the mushroom and cactus. Kill the two gunkbugs heading straight for you, then jump on the tree bark and destroy the Golden Mushroom (this needs to be done in two double jumps). Afterwards, hug the left side and destroy all cacti and mushrooms, and jump on the coin generator. Continue across the stream and kill all enemies here. Then go around and destroy all environment pieces; 2 watermelons, 1 cactus and 2 standard mushrooms. You should have approximately 8000 credits now. Smash the well with the Power Punch (hold :bbut: with Power Arms equipped), and do the same with the rocks that form the statue's mouth BUT DO NOT ENTER YET.

Jump up on the broken tree, collecting all credits and destroying the two mushrooms found at the bottom and top respectively. Jump across the leaves with the Rocket Boots equipped just in case you fall. At the end leaf, you will see lots of floating coins. The combination is as follows:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/DarklordZerato/SparePartsBlingbot.png

Obviously set the gold credits as your primary objectives. Do a double jump and then activate the rocket boots and try and sweep the entire top row. Land on the leaf on the other side, and double jump to the leaf below to collect the three gold credits. Kill the gunkbug, and then jump back. Make sure your rockets have recharged, and then fly across and try and get the remainder of the coins. Where the bronze coins are/were, drop down to the forest floor here. Walk across the stream again, and this time go down. Jump on yet another broken tree and destroy the Golden Mushroom on top for 500 credits. Power Punch the gas containers for another 400 credits. By now you should have approximately 18500 credits.

Destroy the three mushrooms ahead of you around the stream. Keep on going and kill the gunkbugs, then again destroy environment pieces; 1 watermelon, 1 cactus and 1 mushroom. Walk back up to the main section of the forest, and kill the 2 gunkbugs that ambush you. This time, turn right and kill all enemies here. DO NOT PUSH THE STATUES YET. Destroy the environment pieces yet again, this time being 3 mushrooms, 1 cactus and 1 watermelon. Some credits you receive from hitting these will fall off the edge of the map, so don't worry about them. You should now have around 27,000 credits.

Remember that cave in the statue we opened up before? Head back to the centre of the map and enter the mouth. If you didn't destroy the well, you will have to head back outside and destroy it, then re-enter, as destroying the well spawns around 25 gunkbugs in the cave, which will provide a lovely bonus to our credit count. Collect all credits, and remember to smash the boulder blocking off a small part of the cave, along with 2 hidden gunkbugs and a handful of gold credits. There are seven standard mushrooms and two golden mushrooms for you to destroy here. We're done in the cave now, so we can head back to the forest. You should have approximately 50000 credits.

Once outside, you'll notice all the enemies have re-spawned! Kill all the enemies around the well for a nice added bonus. Remember, you get 200 credits for each of Krung's minions you kill, as well as a credit bonus for killing them all. Head right to the end of the level now and kill the enemies that have respawned here as well. Push the statues now with the power arms and exit the level. You should finish with 55,000 to 60,000 credits each time, and it takes 10-15 minutes each time to completely milk the level.

Good luck and happy achievement hunting :)

Edited by Jellybean468

The best place to get this achievement is on vista cliffs zone 1. You walk over the bridge kill the 3 enemies that spawn, then youll get a cut scene which show aload more coming from where you first spawned, these enemies respawn for about 10 minutes and there is about 6 of them, every round you kill them all gets you 1.8k coins, and you can kill them very easily holding down your shock wave as it kills 4/5 at a time. i was just stood there holding b whilst doing other things, occasiaonlly pressing RT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The best place to get this achievement is on vista cliffs zone 1. You walk over the bridge kill the 3 enemies that spawn, then youll get a cut scene which show aload more coming from where you first spawned, these enemies respawn for about 10 minutes and there is about 6 of them, every round you kill them all gets you 1.8k coins, and you can kill them very easily holding down your shock wave as it kills 4/5 at a time. i was just stood there holding b whilst doing other things, occasiaonlly pressing RT

This method works very well. I did a couple of practice runs to get the hang of it and then timed myself for the next 4 runs. Including loading/navigation time, I was pulling in an average of just over 10,000 per minute, or 70-75k per 7 minute run.

It is also a lot simpler than the other methods. Just kill the first three robots then run back to the starting point and spam the level 3 magnet boots. After about 5 minutes you run out of enemies in that spot and make a run for the exit.