Roadmap & Achievement Guide

sanger

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

thank you very much for writing this excellent guide. i dont have any problem follow the guide and get 1000G in 3 hours. do you have any other japanese games that like this want to introdue, which will easy get 1000G achievements? so far, i only have Memories Off 6: Next Relation, Memories Off 6: T-Wave and this game...

great guide, didn't run into any problems. thanks very much!!!

side note, something that really bothered me was on playthrough 1.1 you said to do 1.0 again with different pinky promises. i was 99% sure that meant i shouldn't be overwriting my saves the second time through with the new choices, but it was always in the back of my mind that i may have messed up everything by not saving twice. for anyone else worried like i was, you can skip the saves in 1.1.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Some pictures of the guide are offline. Could someone check this please?

i noticed the same thing, sanger could you upload ur images again or check the links please, thanks for the great guide tho, ill be using it as soon as i know the button config setup

• 3 weeks later...

Just used this guide for the chinese version, thanks again!

Few things that for some reason I made mistakes on in this version that I didn't in the Japanese version that caused another play through.

- At the start figure out the chinese for save, load and quit. I did this at the start and wrote them down. Then I deleted everything and started again.

- Don;t dashboard to quit. God knows why I did but obviously it doesn't save. So figure out the chinese for quit. It is the one that start with what looks like a square within a square symbol.

- Also that first picture not being up isn;t an issue. In options you can see the one setting that needs to be changed as A and B are still English symbols. (Although I had all achievements other than 100% CG)

• 1 month later...
i noticed the same thing, sanger could you upload ur images again or check the links please, thanks for the great guide tho, ill be using it as soon as i know the button config setup

If anyone got the images please post. I am getting ready to start the game. It sounds easy but it also sounds like a couple small mistakes setting it up could cause unnecessary delays.

Thank you Sanger for this guide and all the others you create. I am just getting into the Japanese games and this guides are invaluable. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If anyone got the images please post. I am getting ready to start the game. It sounds easy but it also sounds like a couple small mistakes setting it up could cause unnecessary delays.

Thank you Sanger for this guide and all the others you create. I am just getting into the Japanese games and this guides are invaluable. Thanks!

I am currently waiting on the same thing. If anyone can help out with the config it would be greatly appreciated.

Awesome guide just got it today, the button config is doable since there is an A-B visible in the options menu

The only thing I had to find out was how to quit out during the game to load another savefile.

Press X to bring up the menu during game and select the one with a symbol looking like 3 at the end

That means quit, press it with A and select the left option for Yes

You will then be taking back to the main menu to load up another savefile without dashboarding.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...