Free Xbox One and Games Giveaway Frequently Asked Questions - IT IS LEGIT

lifeexpectancy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you actually have to produce to the rep over the phone then? Has anyone called up already and had their confirmation email?

Read the OP. I already called and mine is confirmed. I put all this info in the OP.

Stallion and Smrnov probably have Mt. Dew themed private jets being delivered to their houses on November 22nd.

I fucking died when I read this.

Why am I not in bed yet!?

Thats the email address that sent it, I still think its to good to be true, Im going to call them though tomorrow

Yup it's legit man. It'll take you a few minutes tomorrow to go through everything with the rep and then you'll get your confirmation email and invoice showing your console order for $0.00.

You may want to add to the FAQ that the console you are receiving is NOT a Day One Edition. Some people were reporting that the console will not ship until after 12/31 which is listed on the confirmation email which is partially correct. The representative who I spoke with for my order stated that if you get your order in BEFORE November 13th, it is guaranteed to be delivered to you on November 22nd. There is no proof of this but I went over it a few times with him and he was very adamant that you will receive your console on Nov 22nd if ordered before Nov 13th.

HUGE props to Microsoft for hooking up all us fellow X-Box gamers with free stuff! Goodluck to everyone else looking to win some free stuff :)

I'm not fussed about the day one edition anyways, the day one thing on the controller would annoy me (OCD) and the achievement I couldnt care less about, I have XBOX Gold, and plenty of HDMI cables, the standard console is one I would of probably bought anyways.

I will be selling the Forza 5 code though, as I have deposit on Forza 5 LE Day One Ed.

I'm not fussed about the day one edition anyways, the day one thing on the controller would annoy me (OCD) and the achievement I couldnt care less about, I have XBOX Gold, and plenty of HDMI cables, the standard console is one I would of probably bought anyways.

I will be selling the Forza 5 code though, as I have deposit on Forza 5 LE Day One Ed.

You can't sell the code, though. It only works for the account the email was sent to.

Does anyone know the requirements to get Killer Instinct free? I haven't got any emails yet but have 152,000 gamerscore with a 5 year tenure. Is it just random?

It's not a if you have X you get one.

It's more random and gift-like than that. Some people got them, others didn't. It's more like a drawing. For every player that has 150K gamerscore and 5 years that won something, there are probably three others who didn't.

I'm not sure the factors for Killer Instinct. My friend has a 5 year tenure and only 65k and got it.

I had, on my old account, a 6 year tenure and 81k but didn't get an email. Who knows!

I guess this really is random, do you have any idea how long they are doing this promotion? is it today only?